Sea Walk at Elephant Beach, Havelock Island
This experience lets you explore the underwater world and it amazes you with its beauty. Sea walk is completely safe and can be done by non-divers as well.
- Walk on the ocean bottom to experience marine life.
- Complete video footage of the whole experience is provided.
- Swimming skills are not mandatory.
Explore the protected lush underwater world of Havelock Island, surrounded by hordes of beautiful fishes and sea dwellers. Sea Walk takes you underwater to walk on the bottom of the sea and enjoy the ample marine life without having to swim constantly. Equipped with a special breathing apparatus, the pressure on the chest is reduced to its minimal, enabling you to breathe underwater as you would on land, making the experience more enjoyable. Moreover, video footage of the complete experience will be provided so you can share it with your family, friends or on social media.
- You are requested to report at elephant beach in between 9:00 AM -12:00 PM.
- Meet the guide here and have a quick introduction session to sea walk and the instructor will teach you how to move and breathe underwater.
- Enjoy 30-40 minutes sea walk under the sea and witness the underwater world.
- Videos and photos are shared at the end of the experience.
- Activity charges.
- Service of a knowledgeable instructor
- 30-40 minutes diving in open water.
- Photographs and videos.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3499 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.