Pushkar and Ajmer Guided Tour by Car
One day guided tour of Pushkar 'the city of temples' and also the neighbouring city of Ajmer. In this tour, you can cover Rangji temple, Brahma temple, Pushkar lake, Nareli Jain temple and many other attractions.
- Explore the city of Ajmer and Pushkar with an experienced guide.
- Listen to the heartwarming stories about the holy places of the city.
- Visit the one and only Brahma Temple of India.
Pushkar is one of the oldest cities of India and known as the city of temples. It’s a city steeped in so much legend and holiness you could almost fly a magic carpet across Arabia to get here. 11 km from Pushkar bordered by the craggy Aravalli ranges, Ajmer is a jam-packed city in the state of Rajasthan. Completely guided day trip to Pushkar and Ajmer for a fascinating experience where you will not only see the Holy City Pushkar but will see the Ajmer as well. We have handcrafted this rich heritage experience with awesome stories to understand a city's existence, diverse architectural style, tradition and religious legacy.
- The driver will receive you from your hotel or residence in Pushkar at 9:00 AM.
- The guide cum host for the tour will meet you here and after a quick introduction, the tour will start.
- Visit Rangji Temple which is one of the ancient temples amongst the 400 temples existing in Pushkar.
- This temple has a confluence of different cultures in its architecture including Dravidian, the Rajputana and the Mughal styles of architecture.
- Pass through the old market, narrow lanes, heritage houses and the alleys of temples.
- You will be driven to Ajmer and be visiting Brahma temple, a temple dedicated to the god of creation, the structure dates back to the 15th century.
- Next stop would be the Pushkar lake, which is a sacred and a beautiful lake.
- Have a wholesome lunch at a local restaurant.
- Post lunch, you will be driven to Ajmer and be visiting Ajmer Sharif Dargah which is one of the most important Sufi shrines of Moinuddin Chisti.
- Visit Adhai Din Ka Jhopra, which was originally a Sanskrit college and a temple and later converted into a mosque by Qutub-ud-Din-Aibak.
- In the evening visit Ana Sagar lake, an artificial lake which is spread across 13 KM.
- At last visit, Nareli Jain Temple which is located in the outskirts of Ajmer and is a sacred place for Digambara Jains.
- After the visit, you will be dropped back to your hotel in Pushkar.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pick up and drop.
- Service of a knowledgable guide.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Water bottles.
- Great local tips and recommendations.
- All parking and toll charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6300 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.