Rishikesh Guided Sightseeing Tour
Take a day tour of Rishikesh, which is also known as Yoga Capital of the World, where our guide will be there to explain the culture, heritage and traditions of the city.
- Visit Vashist caves where it is believed that sage Vasisht was meditating for a long period.
- Participate in the holy ritual of Ganga Arti Triveni Ghat.
- Service of an experienced and knowledgeable guide.
- No hassle of pick up and drop as it is completely taken care of.
Rishikesh also Known as the Yoga capital of the world is a city located in the state of Uttarakhand at an elevation of 372 m above the sea level at a distance of 46 km from the state capital Dehradun. The city is one of the oldest and important pilgrimage cities of Hinduism religion. Rishikesh is also famous among the people as the centre of learning Yoga and meditation which is an integral part of not only world religions such as Hinduism and Buddism but also other cultures. This tour gives you deep insight into the cultural and religious side of Indian society.
- The driver will receive you from your hotel or residence in Rishikesh at 10:00 AM.
- The guide cum host for the tour will meet you at your hotel's lobby and after a quick introduction, the tour will start.
- You will be visiting the following places on this tour:
- Vashistha Cave: This cave is believed to be a place where sage Vashishta meditated. This place is very popular for meditation and people from around the world visit this place.
- After the halt for lunch, you will be visiting Lakshman Jhula, a bridge built in the year 1939. This 450 feet long bridges across the Ganges is one of the landmarks of the city providing visitors with a mesmerising view of the river Ganga.
- Local street market: The markets here is one of the best shopping places for religious goods, books, jewellery and precious stones.
- Swarg Ashram: Built in the memory of Swami Vishudanand this ashram is located near Ram Jhula. The temple has many temples inside and is very famous for Yoga, Ganga Arti and mediation.
- Ram Jhula: It is another famous bridge across the river Ganges in Rishikesh built much later than Lakshman Jhula in the year 1980.
- Gita Bhawan: It is the large complex building in Swarg Ashram located on the bank of the Ganges consisting of over 1000 rooms, providing accommodation to the devotees who come to take a dip in the Ganges.
- The tour concludes at Triveni Ghat after performing the ritual of Ganga Arti.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped at your hotel or residence approximately by 5:00 PM
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Packaged drinking water.
- Driver and fuel charges
- Any toll and parking charges.
- Monument entrance fees (as per the itinerary).
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1210 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.