Night Walking Tour of Chennai
Chennai is a beautiful city during the day, yet it is even more beautiful at night. Come and join your hosts on this amazing and completely offbeat experience of Chennai at night.
- Experience the nightlife of Chennai with an experienced guide.
- Witness the memorials, churches and other monuments decorated with night lights.
- Listen to the sound of waves in Marina beach at night.
Experience the urban side of the city on this walk, visit local popular hangout places, most prominent, beautiful monuments, ancient and modern buildings and old streets in the beautiful night view of the Chennai city. Explore and experience some of the most important places of this beautiful city that are not to be missed, including some hidden yet prominent lanes and places that we bet you can't even find on the internet. Visiting these places will truly enrich your experience of visiting the city, and if you are an observer, these mesmerizing places will definitely charm you and hold your interest throughout the tour.
- You are requested to report at the Fort St. George, Rajaji Road by 7:00 PM.
- Meet the guide here and have a quick introduction session and start the tour.
- In this tour, you will be visiting the following places:
- Fort St. George: First Indian fortress in India founded in 1644.
- Legislature and Secretariat area: This is the first assembly building in Asia to be designed and constructed as green building from inception.
- CSI St. Mary's Church: This is the oldest Anglican church, East of Suez and also the oldest British building in India.
- Victory War Memorial: It was built to honour the memory of soldiers who died during the two world wars.
- Napier Bridge: Built over the Coovum River, connecting Fort St. George with the Marina beach.
- Also, visit the oldest university in the town with beautiful architecture.
- Perarignar Anna Memorial: It was built in memory of former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu C. N. Annadurai.
- Dr MGR Memorial and Museum: The memorial is located adjacent to the Anna Memorial and has the highest footfall on the seafront.
- Labour Statue and Marina Beach: A prominent statue and a must visit the beach of Chennai.
- After the 2 hours of tour, you will end the tour at Marina beach.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- One hot beverage.
- Great local tips and recommendations.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 800 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.