Cultural Walk of Thiruvananthapuram
In this 2-hour walking tour, experience authentic Trivandrum on this amazing walking tour of the old town with a fun and entertaining storytellers.
- Witness the tallest flag post in India which gracefully flutters the national flag in Kanakakunnu Palace.
- Take a tour of the Napier Museum.
- Visit places of national significance like the Memoriam of Men of the Indian Army.
- Explore the best-kept heritage of Kerela in the Keralam Museum of History and Heritage.
- Company of a knowledgable guide.
This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city. Explore and experience some of the most important places of this beautiful city that are not to be missed, including some hidden yet prominent lanes and places that we bet you can't even find on the internet. Visiting these places will truly enrich your experience of visiting the city, and if you are an observer, these mesmerizing places will definitely charm you and hold your interest throughout the tour. By the end of the tour, you will develop a great perspective of the city, its culture and you will also get some great insider tips and tricks to save money and to explore the best of the city.
- You are requested to report at Kanakakunnu Flag post by 9:00 AM or 5:00 PM as per your preferred time slot.
- Meet the guide here and have a quick briefing session and start the tour.
- In this tour, you will be visiting the following places:
- Kanakakunnu Flag Post: The tallest national flag post in India, standing with pride at Kanakakunnu Palace.
- Napier Museum: An art and Natural History Museum built in the 19th-century, host of historical artefacts including bronze idols, ancient ornaments, a temple chariot and ivory carvings.
- Keralam Museum of History and Heritage.
- Mateer Memorial Church: A prominent church in the city with great architecture.
- Rama Rao Lamp, old houses of Kerala, state library and old university.
- Memoriam of Men of The Indian Army, Martyrs' Column, other places of national significance.
- A Roman Catholic Latin Rite cathedral of the Archdiocese of Trivandrum built 150 years ago.
- An old Connemara Market, with arched entrance and known for a variety of items sold by street vendors.
- After 2 hours of walking, you will end the tour at Kerala Government Secretariat.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Great local tips and recommendations.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 525 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.