Cultural Walk of Thiruvananthapuram
Bored of the old style of exploring cities? Why not try cultural walk tour of Thiruvananthapuram and witness the amazing locations accompanied by an expert tour guide.
Witness the tallest flag post in India which gracefully flutters the national flag in Kanakakunnu Palace.
Take a tour of the Napier Museum.
Visit places of national significance like the Memoriam of Men of the Indian Army.
Explore the best-kept heritage of Kerala in the Keralam Museum of History and Heritage.
Company of a knowledgeable tour guide.
Apart from visiting some of the famous tourist attractions of different places, it is also an amazing and beautiful experience of taking a cultural walk tour. Thus, we bring you this cultural walk tour of Thiruvananthapuram accompanied by an expert tour guide. Join to have a great insight of the city, its history, its vibrant culture, and its people with lots of wonderful stories about the city, fun facts and must do things in the city. Explore and experience some of the most important places of this beautiful city which cannot be missed, including some hidden yet prominent lanes and places that we bet you can't even find on the internet. Enrich your experience of mesmerizing places to charm you and hold your interest throughout the tour. So what more are you waiting for when you can spend less and experience more. Avail this tour package and tap the benefits.
- You are requested to report at Kanakakunnu Flag post by 9:00 AM or 5:00 PM as per your preferred time slot.
- Meet the guide here and have a quick briefing session and start the tour.
- In this tour, you will be visiting the following places:
- Kanakakunnu Flag Post: The tallest national flag post in India, standing with pride at Kanakakunnu Palace.
- Napier Museum: An art and Natural History Museum built in the 19th-century, host of historical artefacts including bronze idols, ancient ornaments, a temple chariot and ivory carvings.
- Keralam Museum of History and Heritage.
- Mateer Memorial Church: A prominent church in the city with great architecture.
- Rama Rao Lamp, old houses of Kerala, state library and old university.
- Memoriam of Men of The Indian Army, Martyrs' Column, other places of national significance.
- A Roman Catholic Latin Rite cathedral of the Archdiocese of Trivandrum built 150 years ago.
- An old Connemara Market, with arched entrance and known for a variety of items sold by street vendors.
- After 2 hours of walking, you will end the tour at Kerala Government Secretariat.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Great local tips and recommendations.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1450 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.