Authentic Golden Triangle 4 Days Experience
Explore the narrow streets of Delhi on a Tuk Tuk, taste the lip-smacking food of the national capital and explore the architectural gems as well. When in Agra, explore the city of Mughals and its mega monuments, last but not least visit the 'Pink City' of Jaipur and create memories in the city of royals.
- Take a tuk-tuk ride in the narrow streets of Old Delhi and take on a street food crawl.
- Visit a Gurudwara and enjoy the community food served there and also take a tour of one of the biggest Hindu Temples.
- Explore Gandhi Smriti, Presidential House, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk and more.
- Visit the seventh wonder of the world, the Taj Mahal, Baby Taj and the Agra Fort, when in Agra and understand the history behind these majestic monuments.
- Explore the Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal and the Jal Mahal in Jaipur.
- Company of an experienced guide who can speak English, Spanish, French and German.
- A hassle-free journey from Delhi to Agra and Jaipur and back, with all your tolls, driver and parking fees are taken care of.
No introduction is needed for India's capital city, Delhi. Starting from Red Fort, the centre of Mughal Empire to Parliament where the Power resides now, there a lot to see and experience in Delhi. Dotted with old alleys ways and posh localities Delhi is a perfect blend of the old and new.
Agra - The word is self-explanatory to many because it's home to one of the seven wonders of the world. This is the city of the Taj Mahal, it’s the city that has eternalized a love in the form of the palatial white architecture that is literally non-pareil. It is a city of much historical significance. Founded by Badal Singh, this city has witnessed, conquerors make a place for themselves in history.
Jaipur, the pink city is simply royal. Named after Maharaja Jai Singh 2 of Amber, this city is a paradise for people who want a glance at Rajasthan’s past. Although Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan, it is not an old city. It was built in 1727 by King Jai Singh. The city was designed according to the planning principles of Vastu Shastra. Jaipur has been known as ‘the pink city’ since it was painted pink in 1857 to welcome the Prince of Wales.
Day 1: Delhi Local Sightseeing
- Your journey would begin by a pick up from anywhere in Delhi city limits at 9:00 AM.
- On the first day of the tour, you will meet your guide and embark on a tuk-tuk ride through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi and take a famous heritage walking tour and food crawl.
- After the ride, you will be heading to the architectural gem of Akshardham Temple and explore the grand temple.
- To end the day you will head for a community meal at the Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, post which you will be dropped to your hotel.
Day 2: Delhi Local Sightseeing and Drive to Agra
- On the second day, you will be received by your hosts/guide from your hotel in the morning hours.
- During the course of the tour, you will be visiting following famous monuments and government buildings of both Old Delhi and New Delhi:
- Gandhi Smriti: A memorial to the father of the nation, Mahatma Gandhi.
- Presidential House: Known as The Rashtrapati Bhavan, it is one of the grandest structures constructed anywhere in the erstwhile British empire.
- Jama Masjid: 17th-century, red sandstone Mughal-style mosque with a 25,000 capacity & 40 m high minarets.
- Chandni Chowk: Opposite the majesty of Jama Masjid lies the chaos of Chandni Chowk. Get nudged by cows, pushed by hand-pulled carts, hassled by hawkers and waylaid by beggars.
- India Gate: Situated in the heart of New Delhi, India Gate built in 1931 commemorates the soldiers of the British Indian Army who lost their lives while fighting for the British Empire in World War I and the Third Anglo-Afghan War.
- Parliament House: The home to all the debates and the discussion related to the nation's well being.
- Lotus Temple: The flower-shaped Lotus Temple, is a Bahá'í House of Worship and prominent landmark and attraction in the Delhi city.
- You may stop for lunch and then enjoy a comfortable drive to Agra for an overnight stay at an accommodation prebooked by you.
Day 2: Agra Local Sightseeing and drive to Jaipur
- Early in the morning be received from your accommodation in Agra and head to the mausoleum Taj Mahal and view the sunrise.
- Explore the majestic Taj Mahal and learn about its history from your guide.
- Return back to your hotel for some breakfast, post your breakfast head to Baby Taj.
- Next up take a tour of popularly known Agra Fort, famous for its Indo-Islamic architecture.
- You may stop for lunch and then enjoy a comfortable drive to Jaipur for an overnight stay at an accommodation prebooked by you.
Day 3: Jaipur Local Sightseeing and drive back to Delhi
- Early in the morning, be received from your accommodation in Jaipur and visit the principal tourist attraction of the pink city, the Amer Fort.
- After the exploration of Amer Fort head to the City Palace, a palace complex of the city.
- Later, visit Hawa Mahal, a special architectural royal building primarily for royal ladies.
- You may stop for lunch in a multicuisine Indian restaurant.
- Post lunch visit the water palace of the 18th century known as ‘Jal Mahal’.
- Your visit to the Jal Mahal will bring an end to this beautiful and memorable journey. You will be driven back to Delhi and be dropped anywhere in the city limits as per your choice.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Hotel pick up and drop from Delhi city limits.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Parking and toll charges.
- Water Bottles and Umbrellas.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 30000 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.