Blue City Walking Experience
A walking experience through the 'Blue City' of Jodhpur taking you through the sea of boxy indigo houses which stretch for more than 10 kilometres along the walls of the historic walled old city, creating a luscious blue sea in the arid Indian landscape.
- Take a tour of the Navchowkiya a locality which dotted with beautiful markets, temples, blue havelis and more.
- Interact with the locals and learn about the folklore and listen to the urban legends of Jodhpur.
- Witness the Ranisar Lake and the majestic Mehrangarh Fort.
Jodhpur has a colourful history full of Mughal kings and Rajput warriors. After Indian independence, the city became the second largest city in Rajasthan. Activities abound in Jodhpur. Many tourists take jeep safaris to nearby villages. It is a great way to see the local Bishnoi tribes. There are many other activities too. Zip-lining around the Mehranghar fort combines culture and adventure sports.
- You will have to report at the Chandpole Gate, Jodhpur at your preferred time slot which can be either 9 AM or 4 PM as per your convenience.
- Post a short meet and greet you would be heading to the Navchowkiya locality which has its beautiful temples, busy markets and famous blue havelis to mesmerize you with.
- Walk through the winding streets and gaze at the ancient buildings.
- You would also stroll in the lively narrow streets of Jodhpur and interact with the locals to discover some of the untold stories and tales about the place.
- Next up you would visit the Ranisar Lake, a historic man-made lake inside the city wall.
- To end the tour, you would be visiting the periphery of the Mehrangarh Fort and spend some time there.
- Any hotel pick up and drop.
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- The tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Children below 5 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are not charged for the tour.
- Children aged between 5 to below 12 years will be charged half the adult price.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - Water bottle, camera and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Chandpole Gate, Jodhpur.
- The local person's contact details will be shared in the booking voucher which is sent via email.
₹ 1450 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.