Blue City Walking Experience
A walking experience through the 'Blue City' of Jodhpur taking you through the sea of boxy indigo houses which stretch for more than 10 kilometres along the walls of the historic walled old city, creating a luscious blue sea in the arid Indian landscape.
- Take a tour of the Navchowkiya a locality which dotted with beautiful markets, temples, blue havelis and more.
- Interact with the locals and learn about the folklore and listen to the urban legends of Jodhpur.
- Witness the Ranisar Lake and the majestic Mehrangarh Fort.
Jodhpur has a colourful history full of Mughal kings and Rajput warriors. After Indian independence, the city became the second largest city in Rajasthan. Activities abound in Jodhpur. Many tourists take jeep safaris to nearby villages. It is a great way to see the local Bishnoi tribes. There are many other activities too. Zip-lining around the Mehranghar fort combines culture and adventure sports.
- You will have to report at the Chandpole Gate, Jodhpur at your preferred time slot which can be either 9 AM or 4 PM as per your convenience.
- Post a short meet and greet you would be heading to the Navchowkiya locality which has its beautiful temples, busy markets and famous blue havelis to mesmerize you with.
- Walk through the winding streets and gaze at the ancient buildings.
- You would also stroll in the lively narrow streets of Jodhpur and interact with the locals to discover some of the untold stories and tales about the place.
- Next up you would visit the Ranisar Lake, a historic man-made lake inside the city wall.
- To end the tour, you would be visiting the periphery of the Mehrangarh Fort and spend some time there.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 840 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.