Lalbagh Ecowalk in Bangalore
Take the nature trail of a city and explore the experience secrets in its kitty. Enjoy the company of tall trees and beautiful landscapes with this nature walk.
- Explore the botanical garden with a company of a guide.
- Witness the glass house, which is the most popular attraction.
- Walk in the shade of trees and enjoy the aroma of a variety of flora.
Lalbagh botanical garden is a major attraction that one should not miss when you are in Bengaluru. This place is a home for different species of flora and fauna. Lal Bagh Garden was originally conceived in the 18th Century by Hyder Ali and the project was finished by his son Tipu Sultan who imported exotic plants and trees from various countries. The gardens are immensely popular for two events, first is for the Republic Day on January 26 and the flower shows which take place on a regular basis.
- You are requested to report at Lalbagh botanical garden by 8:00 AM or 4:00 PM as per the time slot selected.
- Meet the guide here and after a short meet and greet you will start the walk.
- You will walk through the below places in the park;
- The Bandstand: It was constructed by William New between 1858 and 1864.
- Lalbagh House: It is a library where there are books related to botany and horticulture
- Pigeon House: A red circular pigeon house in the Lalbagh Garden is the best place to spot some of the rarer birds that migrate here during winters.
- Statue of Sri Chamaraja Wodeyar: This is a statue of 23rd King of Mysore.
- The other buildings visited are; the Directorate Building, Lalbagh West Gate Guard Room, the Museum and Cottage which now house some of the department offices, the main gate of Lalbagh (Cameron gate), Deer Paddock, Aquarium building, Aviary and Kempegowda Tower
- Also, at last, visit Lalbagh lake which is an important location of interest to end the tour.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1450 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.