Munnar Thekkady Cochin Circuit Tour with Stay
This 3-day tour of the Hills and Hues takes you from the landscapes of the mountains to the tranquillity of the jungles in Munnar and Thekkady the spice casket of Kerala
- Explore the most popular circuit of travel in Kerala
- Drive through the curvy roads, thick jungles and hilly areas
- A well maintained car and driver for the entire journey.
This tour covers the beauty and essence of Munnar – the lands of hills and dams and Thekkady – the spice casket of Kerala. The Munnar-Thekkady belt is one of the most celebrated routes in the tourism map of Kerala with unending expands of Estate tea plantations built by the British, Natural Lakes, Spice Plantations and a variety of Flora and Fauna.
The tour takes the guests along with the soul of Western Ghats, showcasing the iconic monuments, the enchanting destinations, the must-experience activities of the Munnar-Thekkady Region. Guests can find themselves every day relaxing in the best possible accommodations after the day’s travelling. TreeMonks have handpicked the accommodations for the package to suit the nature’s touch in the tour.
Day 1: Arrive at Cochin/Kochi and drive to Munnar |130 KM / 4 Hours Drive
- Arrive at Cochin/Kochi airport, you will meet your host for the tour there.
- After the meet and greet, you will start the drive to Munnar which is 130 KM and it might take 3 hours to reach.
- Even on the way, you will witness the abundant natural beauty of Munnar. Once you are in Munnar you can experience the hill station in all its pristine natural beauty adorned with green pastures of spice plantations, beautiful rivulets, cascading waterfalls and dense forests.
- You will be checked-in at the hotel as and when you arrive. You will have plenty of time to relax and be comfortable while enjoying the hospitality of the hotel.
- Your overnight stay is arranged at the hotel where you can sleep tight enjoying the chilly weather of Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar Local Sightseeing
- Wake up to the beautiful surroundings in Munnar freshen up to have a delicious breakfast.
- Later start the exploration of the heartland of Munnar which is also the land of hills and dams.
- You will also be able to visit the Mattupetty Tea Factory en route where you can witness at close quarters how the most important ingredient of the world-famous beverage, tea, is made here.
- You will then proceed to the stunningly attractive Mattupetty Dam, Echo-Point and Kundala Dam points that provide the scenic beauty of Munnar without any diminishing. If you would like, you can ride on the waters of Kundala Dam on a speed boat.
- Visit the tea plantations at Pallivasal and blossom park.
- Explore the nearby Attukad waterfalls and later you can proceed to Eravikulam National Park which is a home for Neelkurunji and Nilgiri Tahrs.
- At the end of the day, you will be dropped back to the hotel and overnight stay at a comfortable place.
Day 3: Drive to Thekkady and local sightseeing
- Check out from the hotel after a heartwarming Kerala style breakfast and head on the picturesque route from Munnar to Thekkady. The travel is 92 k.m long and takes 3.15 hours drive.
- En-route you can have stops at the spellbinding photography spots and viewpoints.
- After lunch, visit the famous Periyar Tiger Reserve of Thekkady – Home for abundant wildlife the Indian Tiger, Elephants, Bison, Deer, Sambar etc. Guests can opt for Jeep Safari, Bamboo Rafting or Boating along the Periyar Lake while at the Tiger Reserve.
- You will also visit a Spice plantation in Thekkady by evening.
- You will be dropped back to the hotel and you can go for Kadathanadan Kalari or Kathakali show at the recreational space at your own cost.
- Overnight stay at the hotel to end the day.
Day 4: Drive from Thekkady to Kochi
- Today is the last day of the tour, check out from the hotel after lip-smacking Kerala breakfast.
- Start the journey towards Kochin which is about 165 KM and might approximately take 4 hours to reach.
- Once you reach, you will be dropped to the airport/railway station to end the tour
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily buffet/fixed menu breakfast
- All toll and parking charges
- Driver and fuel charges
- Tour as per the itinerary
- Service of a knowledgeable guide
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.