Unseen Rajasthan - Trip to Bundi
2 Nights/3 Days
7 to 35 people
Relatively untouched, unspoiled and captivating - those are the words that best describes Bundi.
Bundi was previously called 'Bunda-Ka-Nal"; Nal meaning 'narrow ways'. Bundi is home to some of the most magnificent palaces majestic forts its baolis (meaning waterwells or step wells) havelistemples and chhatris with carved pillars. It is of great historical significance as it has been a witness to many battles and legendary tales of valor. Bundi is blessed with a plethora of nature along with a beautiful pattern of rivers and lakes and some enchanted waterfalls. The lushy lands of this area are host to a huge variety of flora and fauna. The picturesque sceneries of Bundi have inspired a lot of writers and artists. Situated at a distance of 210 kms from Jaipur and 35 kms from Kota surrounded by the Aravalli Range on three sides, this city lies near a narrow gorge. A substantial wall with four gateways encircles the city.
Bundi is very famous for its wood carved items, metal wares, hand painted items, silver jewelry and mural, unique paintings, has many shops that date back to the 17th century, so don't forget to go shopping in the famous Bazaars.
- Bhimlat waterfall
- Tea Lovers's Haven
- Small Town Feeling
- Street food at it’s best
Day 1: Jaipur - Bundi
Early morning pick up from anywhere in Jaipur, Drive to Bundi, Visit to Bhimlat water fall and followed by Rajasthani lunch - Dal Bati Churma, Stay at Hotel
Day 2: Relax and Go Sightseeing in Bundi
After breakfast feel free to spend whole day relaxing with massages at hotel or go explore the marvels of the town. Exploring the city during the day is a good idea.
Optional - Full day local sightseeing the Taragarh Fort and The Nawal Sagar Lake.
Day 03 - Drive back to Jaipur
After breakfast check out from the hotel and we drive back to Jaipur
- Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- 02 Nights’ Accommodation
- Aurvedic Massage (01 hour / 01 time)
- 02 Morning Tea, 02 Breakfast, 01 Lunch Rajasthani (Dal Bati Churma)
- Half day Bhimlat water fall By Individual Car
- All Taxes inclusive
- Airfare / train fare.
- Travel insurance
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in Includes.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.
If you're looking forward to spend just a day or two on sight seeing, you must visit the Taragarh Fort and The Nawal sagar lake. Exploring the city during the day is a good idea. Since the glorious history of the town cannot be explored in a day, a trip of good 5-6 days will be sufficient to capture the beauty of this city.
- 07 days before to check in date – 100% cancellation charges (NO REFUND).
- 14 days to 08 days before to arrival - 35% service taken/Tour charges
- 29 days to 15 days before to arrival -25% service taken/Tour charges
- 30 days before to arrival – no cancellation charges but the processing charges as per Hotel booking & Transportation service provider policies.