Sigiriya,Polonnaruwa and Dambulla Tour from Colombo with Lunch
Visit the Sigiriya Rock Fortress, the ruins of the Polonnaruwa kingdom and climb the ancient stairs to reach the Dambulla Caves. All of the three iconic Sri Lankan beauties in just a day.
- Take a day tour of Sigiriya the eighth wonder, Polonnaruwa the ruin kingdom and Dambulla Caves.
- Air-conditioned vehicles at your service for the entire tour, inclusive of pick-up and drop to your hotel in Colombo and Negombo.
- Complimentary lunch and water bottles.
If you are enthusiastic in the experience of great wonders at one stop this is the day for you. These 3 iconic destinations have been awarded UNESCO World Heritage accreditation and referred to as marvels of Sri Lanka. The day tour of Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa and Dambulla will make you a hassle-free memorable experience with total sophistication and friendly accompany.
- You will be received from your hotel in Colombo or Negombo at around 5:30 AM. Post a short meet and greet, you would begin your tour.
- First up, you would be driven to the Sigiriya Rock Fortress.
- Climb the Rock Fortress Sigiriya “The 8th Wonder” where you can at least count an average of 1200 steps to a palace was built on a rocky flat top surrounded by thick jungle.
- The citadel built over 200 metres atop the rock has amazing infrastructures, wall frescos, mirror walls, rock pools, water gardens and royal residences.
- Post the Sigiriya tour, you would be heading to the Polonnaruwa kingdom.
- The ancient city of Polonnaruwa boasts of being one of the most beautiful and clean cities of Sri Lanka. As a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it displays the magnificence of the kingdoms of various rulers who expertly developed this city.
- From mysterious edifices to historic museums, scenic structures and ruined palaces, plenty of olden monuments provide fascinating sight-seeing opportunities.
- The Parakrama Samudra, an ancient reservoir is one of the most well-known sites of the city, as its functionality yet irrigates acres of paddy land.
- You would take a lunch break in between the day's tour and have a wholesome meal.
- On the last leg of the tour, you would be heading to the Dambulla Caves.
- The Dambulla Caved Monastery Temple (UNESCO World Heritage) is a masterpiece of cultural & architectural wonder. It is one of the largest and preserved cave temples in Sri Lanka.
- Dambulla's Golden Temple is representative of the ancient era of Sinhala sculpture and art, adding a historical, archaeological and artistic significance.
- Post completion of the day's tour, you would be dropped back to your hotel in Colombo or Negombo.
- All Sightseeing using private air-conditioned (AC) vehicle.
- Lunch and a bottle of water.
- All parking and toll charges.
- Vehicle and fuel charges.
- Tour as per the itinerary.
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4528.14 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.