Mumbai 3 Days Guided Tour with Bollywood Studio
This tour is perfect for those who have enough time to spend in Mumbai. Explore Mumbai completely. The hosts will take you to the sightseeing spots, markets, Elephanta caves, Dharavi slum and of course a Bollywood studio.
- Explore Gateway of India, world largest open-air washing laundry, Elephanta Caves, Dharavi Slums and much more.
- Visit the SJ Studio during your time in Mumbai.
- Service of a professional guide.
Mumbai is a bustling, energetic metropolis and every area in the city has a flavour of its own. South Mumbai with its posh neighbourhood and upscale bars, restaurants and museums draws hundreds of tourists. South Central Mumbai has Worli sea face and several offices, West Mumbai suburbs are popular upper-middle-class residential areas, North Central Mumbai has Dharavi, Asia’s second-largest slum, East and North Mumbai neighbourhoods have developed rapidly over past few years as a result of the vast urban sprawl. Mumbai has the Gateway of India monument and a visit to this city is in many ways an introductory lesson to the mind-boggling diversity that India has to offer to its visitors.
Day 1: Mumbai City Tour
- On day 1, you would be received from your hotel/residence in Mumbai at your preferred time slot. You would be following the below-mentioned schedule;
- Stop at: Elephanta Caves, Mumbai India: Elephanta Caves are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a collection of cave temples predominantly dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. Duration: 2 hours.
- Stop at: Gateway of India: The Gateway of India is an arch monument built during the 20th century which was erected to commemorate the landing of King-Emperor George V and Queen-Empress Mary on their visit to India in 1911. Duration: 20 minutes.
- Stop at: Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum: Mani Bhavan was Gandhi's Mumbai headquarters for about 17 years, from 1917 to 1934. Duration: 30 minutes.
- Pass by: Marine Drive, Chaupati, Mumba: Marine Drive is also known as the Queen's Necklace because, if viewed at night from an elevated point anywhere along the drive, the street lights resemble a string of pearls in a necklace.
- Stop at: Dhobi Ghat: Dhobi Ghat also Called the world's largest outdoor laundry. Duration: 20 minutes.
- Stop at: Dharavi: It is the second-largest slum in Asia. Duration: 45 minutes
- Pass by: Bandra-Worli Sea Link: Bandra–Worli Sea Link is a cable-stayed bridge.
- Stop at: Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus: It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the busiest railway stations in India. Duration: 20 minutes.
- Stop at: Rajabai Clock Tower, Bombay University: The tower is part of the Victorian and Art Deco Ensemble of Mumbai, which was added to the list of World Heritage Sites in 2018. Duration: 10 minutes.
- Pass by: Bombay High Court: It is one of the oldest High Courts of India and The building is part of the Victorian and Art Deco Ensemble of Mumbai, which was added to the list of World Heritage Sites in 2018.
- Stop at: Jain: Historic Jain place of worship with intricate stone carvings & a dome painted with the zodiac. Duration: 10 minutes.
- Stop at: Hanging Gardens (Ferozeshah Mehta): The garden provides sunset views over the Arabian Sea and features numerous hedges carved into the shapes of animals. Duration: 20 minutes.
- Pass by: Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: The Prince of Wales Museum was inaugurated on 10 January 1922, by Lady Lloyd, the wife of George Lloyd, Governor of Bombay
- Pass by: Flora Fountain: The Flora Fountain was erected at the exact place where the Church gate (named after St. Thomas Cathedral, Mumbai) stood before its demolition along with the Mumbai Fort.
- Pass by: National Gallery of Modern Art: It hosts various exhibitions and art collections of famous artists, sculptors and different civilizations.
- Post the tour you would be dropped back to your hotel.
Day 2: Bollywood Tour
- On the second day, you would again be received by the guide and the driver from your hotel.
- You will be following the below schedule.
- Stop At: Sakinaka Kherani Road, visiting SJ studio.
- Enjoy a Move for Dance Show based on the film, music and dances of Bollywood films, a combination of formal and folk Indian traditional music and dance traditions fused with Middle Eastern techniques. Bollywood dances have evolved as a unique and energetic style.
- These groups of dancers will perform 5 Bollywood dances in front of the audience, and you will get a chance to learn and dance along with the dancers.
- You'll get thorough explanations pertaining to special effects, seeing Bollywood cafés, Bollywood Costume gallery and Bollywood museum.
- Continue on a tour past the homes of famous Bollywood stars in exclusive areas of Mumbai, before a transfer and drop off back at your city centre hotel.
Day 3: Elephanta caves
- On day 3, after a hotel picks
- up, take on an hour-long boat ride to Elephanta Island from the Gateway of India, explore the magnificent caves.
- The outer caves were used as a place of Hindu worship until Portuguese rule was established. The caves further in are smaller and are Buddhist caves.
- The main cave, otherwise known as the Shiva Cave, contains numerous carvings throughout depicting various aspects of Lord Shiva including his wedding, his slaying of Andhaka and more.
- There will also be a sculpture of the Trimurti in the main cave that is approximately 20 feet tall. Other wings of the caves have shrines dedicated to Shiva’s sons, Kartikeya and Ganesh. Duration: 2 hours.
- Post the completion of the tour, you would be dropped back to your hotel in Mumbai.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pick-up and drop.
- Service of a knowledgable guide.
- Monument entrance charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 8375.13 Per Person
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.