Mumbai Sightseeing Night Tour
A private 4 hours tour of Mumbai during the night hours, letting you explore the nightlife of the City of Dreams and know more about the famed city.
- Get amazing views of the city from the Hanging Gardens.
- Drive down the impressive Marine Drive boulevard.
- See the monumental Gateway to India floodlit for the night.
- Get impressive views of the Victoria Terminus.
- Company of a guide.
Mumbai is a bustling, energetic metropolis and every area in the city has a flavour of its own. South Mumbai with its posh neighbourhood and upscale bars, restaurants and museums draws hundreds of tourists. South Central Mumbai has Worli sea face and several offices, West Mumbai suburbs are popular upper-middle-class residential areas, North Central Mumbai has Dharavi, Asia’s second-largest slum, East and North Mumbai neighbourhoods have developed rapidly over past few years as a result of the vast urban sprawl. Mumbai has the Gateway of India monument and a visit to this city is in many ways an introductory lesson to the mind-boggling diversity that India has to offer to its visitors.
- You would be received from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits at your preferred time slot.
- Your tour will begin by visiting one of the most famous landmarks in Mumbai, the Gateway of India and your guide will be on hand giving you information and the history of this most important area.
- There will be a little free time for photo opportunities. Just around the corner is the iconic Taj Mahal Palace Hotel.
- The hotel's original building was commissioned by Jamshedji Tata and first opened its doors to guests on 16 December 1903.
- Then you will visit Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus train station (a UNESCO world heritage site), a magnificent bustling station made famous over the years with the many films portraying the train system.
- Other points of interest will be pointed out during the tour such as Kamala Nehru Park at Malabar Hill, the best point in the city to view the skyline of Mumbai.
- Finally, you will drive around Marine Drive, also known as the “Queens Necklace”.
- Post completion of the tour, you would be dropped back to your hotel.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pick-up and drop.
- Entrance charges to the monuments.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1900 Per Person
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.