Nandi Hills & Adiyogi Shiva Statue Tour from Bangalore
In this tour, we will visit the Nandi hills which forms one of the major attractions of Bangalore. Explore the ancient temples of Bhoganandeeshwari temple & Adi Yogi Shiva statue at Chikkaballapur.
Connect with us Live by clicking on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
- See the huge Nandi Bull - the largest monolithic structure of India.
- Visit the 112 ft Adi Yogi statue which is a replica of a popular statue at Coimbatore’s Isha Yoga center
- Visit the beautiful Nandi Hill, the summer resort of Bangalore.
- Explore the thousand-year-old an ancient Nandi Temple.
Note: In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect by this operator.
Nandi hills is one of the most famous tourist places from Bangalore. This is 60 km away from Bangalore & is a perfect place to witness the sunrise or sunset. The route that takes to Nandi hills has foggy hills, curvy roads & beautiful viewpoints. Nandi hills was called as Ananda Giri which means the hill of happiness during Chola period. Nandi Hills is home to quite a few temples, and one such temple that you must visit is the Bhoga Nandeeshwara temple in Nandi village. Dedicated to Lord Shiva and his consorts Nandi and Parvati, this temple is one of the oldest temples in the area and is a beautifully designed work of architecture.
The newly inaugarated 112 feet hight Adi Yogi Shiva temple & statute at Chikkaballapur is about 40 km from Nandi hills and take about 1 hr to reach. enjoy laser show in evening near the statue.
- The driver will pick up the guests from the hotel or residence as provided while booking.
- Pick-up time may be selected during the booking please choose earliest pickup time (4 AM) to get best sunrise view at Nandi Hills.
- Once boarded the cab, drive to Nandi hills, which is approximately 60-65 km from Bangalore city.
- Nandi hill is popular as a foggy hilltop that gives a panoramic view of the city and the landscape to as far as one can see.
- Enjoy breakfast/tea at a local restaurant atop Nandi Hills.
- Visit the popular attractions of the Nandi Hills - the Tipu’s Drop, a 600-meter high cliff face, Bhoganandeeshwara temple & Nandi statue. This temple complex is identified as one of the oldest temples of India.
- From Nandi Hills, start the drive to Chikkaballapur Adi Yogi Shiva Statue.
- Stop for lunch as per your convenience.
- Visit the Adi Yogi Shiva temple and nearby beautiful location.
- Start the journey back to Bangalore from Chikkaballapur and get dropped back to the hotel/residence in Bangalore.
- The tour is expected to end 12 hours from your pick-up time.
- This is not a guided tour, the driver will not be the guide for the tour.
- This is an outstation tour hence the vehicle can not be used for the local city tour.
- All Sightseeing using private Air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV
- Driver and fuel charges
- Tour as per the itinerary
- 12 hours of usage (Extra hourly charges will be applicable after the limit, please refer Important Information Section for details)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4725 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.