Campal Guided Heritage Walk in Goa
Heading towards Goa as your next vacay destination? Make sure to take this 2-hour Campai guided heritage walking tour in Goa and embrace the details of gems of old Goa.
- Walk along the lanes of Goa in Institute Menezes Braganza, Santa Inez Creek, Francisco Luis Gomes Garden (Kampai garden) and more.
- Explore the unexplored streets in Goa.
- Company of fun, entertaining yet professional guide during the tour.
Goa is more than just great beaches and booze! Come and join our walking tour to learn about this vibrant city’s history, heritage and more with some of the most passionate local tour guides who will not just take you around Goa's most important sites but will also share their own secret tips on how to experience Goa as a local!
Goa is not only known for its beaches, but also for its authenticity and empirical culture. it is one of the most preferred tourist destinations of all times. This Campal guided heritage walking tour in Goa will add value to the trip by story-tellers to know about Goa’s history, vibrant culture must do things in the city and of course the people. There are various Goa walking tours to choose from, for an extraordinary experience. Avail the benefit of Goa trip guide to create more amazing memories.
- You will be meeting your guide at the Institute Menezes Braganza, Panjim, Goa at your preferred time slot which can be selected during the time of the booking.
- After a short meet and greet, you will begin your walk with the guide and will be visiting the following places during the walk:
- Institute Menezes Braganza: This long-standing cultural institution of Goa promotes language, literature, art and culture of the state.
- Maquinez Palace Theatre: One of the top open-air theatre in Goa.
- Entertainment Society of Goa: Established in the year 2004, this agency is responsible for conducting International Film Festivals of India in Goa.
- Santa Inez Creek: Santa Inez Creek opens to the Mandovi river and is of a length of 3.7 kilometres and width of 12.6 metres.
- Francisco Luis Gomes Garden (Campal Garden): Facilitating you with the view of the Reis Magos Fort and the boats which cruise in the Mandovi river, this garden is a go-to place when in Goa.
- Campal Houses: Intricately designed and brightly coloured Campal Houses are a treat to gaze at.
- Kala Academy Beacon: Designed by Charles Correa this prominent cultural centre of Goa was established in the year of 1970.
- After the visit, your walking tour of 2 hours will come to an end at the Kala Academy.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Guided tour as per the itinerary.
- Great local tips and recommendations
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Tour involves a moderate amount of walking.
- All guests are requested to wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses/sunscreen, umbrella, hats or scarf and camera if interested in photography.
- Children below 5 years of age (accompanied by an adult) are not charged for the tour.
- Children aged between 5 to below 12 years will be charged half the adult price.
- The guests are requested to bring the following during the tour - Water bottle, camera and its accessories to you enjoy photography, sunglasses, sunscreen and umbrella (in case of rainy season or summers).
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- Institute Menezes Braganza, Panjim, Goa.
- The local person details and phone number will be shared in the booking voucher, sent to you via email.
₹ 1450 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.