Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani 2 Days Trip with Stay from Mumbai
Explore the scenic hill stations of Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani and let Mother Nature enchant you on this 2 day trip from Mumbai. Avail 650 kilometres of usage of a private car.
- Take a tour of Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani on a comfortable private air-conditioned car.
- Company of an experienced chauffeur who would drive you through the beautiful hill stations of Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani.
- Travel comfortably and hassle-free travel, no worries haggling over the fare or booking a private taxi.
- Experience a wonderful road trip from Mumbai, driving on a beautiful route through good ghat highway.
- Stay at superior properties in Mahabaleshwar with complimentary breakfast.
A little over 5 hours drive from Mumbai, Mahabaleshwar is a hill station in India's forested Western Ghats range. Mahabaleshwar is a must-see place and a perfect weekend getaway in Maharashtra. Mahabaleshwar offers pleasant weather all the year round and various attractions such as forts, great viewing points, and waterfalls. Famous tourist attractions in Mahabaleshwar include Monkey Point, Falkland Point, Old Mahabaleshwar Temple, Morarji Castle, Lingmala Waterfalls, Rajpuri Caves, Wilson Point and Pratapgad Fort. Mahabaleshwar from Mumbai is about 290 Kms and the best route is via Mumbai-Pune Expressway.
Panchgani is a hill station in the Satara district of Maharastra. This gem of a hill station was established by a British officer as a summer resort. He is credited for planting many plant species from the western world in Panchgani, including Siver oak and poinsettia, these plants have flourished since then. Panchgani is at a distance of 19 km from Mahabaleshwar and to reach Mahabaleshwar you pass picturesque Wai where you can stop if you have time.
Day 1: Drive from Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar, Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani Local Sightseeing and Stay at Mahabaleshwar
- Your tour will start with a morning pick-up from your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- Post which you will proceed on a journey towards Mahabaleshwar, which is a 5-hour drive from Mumbai.
- After your arrival check-in at the hotel, post-check-in you can proceed to visit the following suggested tourist attractions in Mahabaleshwar or Panchgani:
- Elephant's Head Point and Kate's Point: An observatory point providing sweeping views of the lush green valley down below.
- Mahabaleshwar Temple: A symbolic representation of the Maratha empire and an ancient shrine.
- Arthur Seat Point: Lofty overlook & well-known sunset spot offering views over a mountain & river landscape.
- Venna Lake: Shri Appasaheb Maharaj constructed this lake in the year of 1942, you can enjoy boat rides and horse ride near the lake.
- Bombay / Sunset Point: Founded in 1836, this bustling scenic overlook offers concessions, horseback rides & sunsets.
- You may stop at a local restaurant for lunch.
- Post the completion of the day's tour you will be dropped to your hotel at Mahabaleshwar.
Day 2: Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani Local Sightseeing and Drive back to Mumbai
- Next day you will have a morning pick up from your hotel after a nice warm breakfast. Post which will be visiting the following suggested places:
- Wilson Point / Sunrise Point: A vista point which provides majestic sunrise and sunset points.
- Mapro Garden: A garden which is located in Panchgani and is well known for its strawberry produce.
- Parsi Point: Facilitates serene views of the Krishna Valley & Dhom Dam.
- Sydney Point: Hilltop viewpoint again providing other scenic views of the Krishna and the surrounding waters.
- Devil's Kitchen: Has mythological importance, it is believed that the Pandavas cooked their food here.
- Table Land: The highest point in the Panchgani region is marked by this plateau.
- Rajpuri Caves: A group of compact, interconnected caves with a reservoir of holy water & a temple devoted to Lord Kartikeya.
- You may stop at a local restaurant for lunch.
- Upon completion of your tour on Day 2, you will be heading back to Mumbai and be dropped at your hotel/residence in Mumbai city limits.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned Sedan Car or SUV.
- Roundtrip travel from any point in Mumbai (Residence/Hotel) to Mahabaleshwar/Panchgani and back.
- Vehicle, Driver and Fuel charges.
- 650 km of usage (more than enough).
- Stay with breakfast at Mahabaleshwar - Hotel Suncity or similar.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7999 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.