Camping at Kasol and Kheerganga Trek
Kheerganga trek is one experience that anybody would be happy to get lost in; into the good vibes from clean and fresh medicinal atmosphere of Nature. Best of both camping at riverside camps and treking to Kheerganga.
Every step you take to be close with nature, it brings you peace. If solitude is what you crave for, don’t be afraid to wander, this is just the trek for you, not too easy, not too tough. Beautiful places are often hidden away in the most easily accessible places. Join and explore together the culture of Valley of Gods.
- Explore the culture of Kasol it's Trails, Market & Cafes!
- Take a Dip in the Natural Hot Water Springs of Kheerganga.
- Do riverside Camping in the Heart of Forest & Mountains!
Day 1: Reach Kasol
Check-in at the riverside camps and relax. Spend rest of day at leisure exploring Kaosl market and popular cafes. In the evening enjoy the bonfire and freshly cooked dinner. Overnight stay in the camps.
Day 2: Kheerganga Trek (12 km - 5-6 Hours)
Today morning after breakfast, check out from and transfer to the trekking starting point, Barsheni. Plenty of villages you will come across and their people to click infinite pictures with. On the way you will enjoy the best view of Parvati valley. Take a dip in hot springs; immerse yourself in breathtaking surreal views of Mother Nature. As night approaches you get panoramic view of crystal clear night sky. Enjoy bonfire in evening and share your experience of trekking with your friends. Overnight stay & dinner at camps.
Day 3: Trek back to Kasol
Wake-up getting high on the sound of silence, Snow-capped peaks around you and a beautiful scene with perfectly moulded colourful rocks like tents at dawn. Check out from Rudranaag Camp after breakfast. Start trek back to Kasol Base Camp. Reach base camp by afternoon, trek ends.
Parking Available On Site
- 1 night Stay in Kasol camp (quad sharing)
- 1 night camping in Rudranaag near Kheerganga (triple or quad sharing for groups, twin for couples)
- 02 Breakfasts and 02 Dinners
- Tour Guide for trek to Kheerganga
- Bonfire (Once during the stay)
- Public transportation from Kasol to Barsheni & back
- Air/Train fare
- Monument entrance fee / Camera fees
- Any personal expenses – laundry, shopping, tip etc.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Incase of bad weather during the day of the trek, guide will give a alternate trek/hike option keeping in mind safety of the customers.
- Porters are available on request with extra charges (INR. 250/- per day per bag)
- This is an easy trek and holding a previous experience of trekking isn't necessary.
- Well experienced guides would be present
- Proper sanitation facilities would be provided at the campsite.
- Any meal, activity or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and would be non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Only those persons would be entertained at the campsite for whom the booking has been made. No additional persons will be entertained under any circumstances.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
There are no direct buses from Delhi/Chandigarh to Kasol. You need to get down at Bhunter and take a local bus/taxi which takes 45-60 minutes to reach Kasol. Exact reporting location of Base Camp in Kasol is emailed to you and easy to reach.
44 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
₹ 2790 Per Person