Jungle Camping and Rafting In Rishikesh
Rafting and camping by the river in Rishikesh need no introduction. It's something you can enjoy very often with your loved ones once in a while to keep your adrenaline burning while having a quality time with your loved one. Spend a night in the lap of nature where you will have a toothsome dinner and a campfire to turn up the mood. Wake up next day to face the meanders of Ganges. The cold and tumulus water of Ganges will present you the ride of a lifetime.
- Rafting 26 km Rafting (Marine Drive to Nim beach)
- Rapids of grade 3 & 3+
- Camping with delicious food and soothing atmosphere
Day 1: Arrive at Rishikesh
Arrive at the camps (address would be shared after booking). Once you've settled in, a short briefing session from the camp manager on do's and don'ts will be given to ensure the safety of all guests. After the briefing session freshly cooked lunch will be served in the camp dining area. After lunch, just sit back, relax and enjoy the day. The site has volleyball area, badminton, carom playing areas and later in the afternoon a short village trek can be taken if you're interested. As the sun sets in and temperature drops, camp staff will arrange for a bonfire to set up the mood. Dinner will be served fresh and dinner timings will be communicated to all guests. Overnight stay will be in the camps.
Day 2: Rafting day
Morning tea will be served 7:30 am onwards. After breakfast, well the guests will gather up for rafting. The group will be transferred to Marine drive, the starting point for the rafting stretch. After a safety briefing session by the rafting leader, you'll be given all rafting gears (Helmet, life jacket & paddle). Rafting down the river Ganga starts from here. This is a grade 3 and 3+ rafting stretch and usually takes about 2:30 to 3 hours on the river and has about 12 rapids including small and bigger ones. Some popular and good rapids you'll be paddling across are (1) Three blind mice (grade 3+), (2)Cross fire (grade 3), Roller coaster (grade 3+), Gold course (grade 3+). They are the most exciting part of the trip but they are completely safe. You will also be provided with some snacks and soft drinks during the break time we'll take. Last but not the least, the cliff jump will the last most daring aspect of the trip. We will finish our trip to Laxman Jhula.
We'll drive back to camp are to collect our belongs, check out time from the camps is 12 noon and then bid farewell of everyone.
- Rafting from Marine Drive (26 kms)
- Accomodation in camps
- Rafting equipments (helmet, life jacket and paddle)
- Buffet Meals (1 veg lunch, 1 veg & non-veg dinner, 1 veg breakfast)
- Camp activities & games
- Transportation - Camp to rafting point and back
- Highlights of the Camp - Brahama Bridge, Slackline, Rockclimbing, Rappelling, Waterfall, Village Trek, Bonfire, Volley ball, Badminton - Complementory for guest.
- Expert leader/guide
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2750 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.