Best of Tamil Nadu & Kerala: 7 Nights / 8 Days
- Location: Tamil Nadu & Kerala
- No of Pax: 02 adults
- Package category: Deluxe
- Cab Service: Etios A/c / Swift Dzire
Day 01: Trivandrum to Kovalam
Arrive at Trivandrum Airport . Meet, assist and proceed to Kovalam. On arrival, check in to hotel. After fresh up, proceed for Trivandrum sightseeing. Trivandrum is also called as "God's own capital". There are many tourist destinations in or near the city, Napier Museum and Zoo, Sree Padmanabha Swamy Temple, etc. Trivandrum is also famous for being the evergreen city of India. In the evening return to the resort for the overnight stay.
Day 02: Kovalam to Kanyakumari
This day morning after breakfast check out from the resort and proceed to Kanyakumari. Kanyakumari is located at the southernmost tip of the Indian subcontinent at the confluence of three major water bodies. The Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal and Indian Ocean meet at the southern tip of India. Visit the Vivekananda Rock, Padmanabhapuram Palace, Triveni Sangamam and Vivekananda Memorial. In the evening return to resort for the overnight stay.
Day 03: Kanyakumari to Rameswaram
Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Rameshwaram which is also called the Benaras of South India. Rameshwaram has a huge mythological significance to the Hindus where Lord Rama took the journey of constructing a stone bridge that led him and his army to Sri Lanka to free his beloved wife Goddess Sita. Enroute drive past one of the longest sea bridges of India, Annai Indira Gandhi Road Bridge or Pamban Bridge which connects Rameshwaram Island with the Indian mainland. On arrival, check-in to hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Rameswaram
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of Rameshwaram visiting Ramanathaswamy Temple and Dhanushkodi, which is a strip of land accessible only by Local Jeep (04 wheel drive) and divides the waters of the Indian Ocean and Bay of Bengal. Also visit Former President Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam House to understand his humble beginnings and find inspiration in his great achievements. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Rameswaram to Madurai
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Madurai, which is called the `Athens of the East' because of the way myth meets life here. It is almost synonymous with the famed Meenakshi Temple the nucleus of the temple is older than the Madurai city. On arrival, check-in to hotel. Later proceed for half day sight-seeing of Madurai visiting Meenakshi Temple which is not only an architectural marvel but also the epitome of Indian culture and civilization. Later visit other attractions of Madurai such as Thirumalai Nayak Palace, the main Palace where the king lived. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: Madurai to Thekkady
Today morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Thekkady. After a relaxed morning, drive from the land of tea plantations into the heart of the spice hills in Thekkady. The rest of the afternoon is free to enjoy a walk through the bustling spice market of Kumili, Thekkady.
Day 07: Thekkady to Cochin
Today morning check out from the resort and proceed to Cochin. On arrival, check in to hotel. The Gateway to God’s own Country Kerala, Cochin (Kochi) is arguably the ideal starting point for exploring the unfathomable diversity and beauty of Kerala. It is also the Commercial and Industrial capital of the state of Kerala. Enjoy a city tour of Cochin or Kochi. Places of interest are The Dutch Palace (closed on Fridays), Jewish Synagogue (closed on Saturdays) St. Francis Church, Dutch Cemetery, the Chinese fishing nets at the entrance of Cochin Harbour, and Willington Island - a manmade island made from materials dredged while deepening Cochin port .
Day 08: Departure from Cochin
This day morning after breakfast, you will be transferred to Cochin Airport to depart for your onward journey.
- Bed and Breakfast at above mentioned hotels / resorts
- Accommodation in 01 room on double sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing by Etios A/c / Swift Dzire
- All toll, parking, driver bata and vehicle entrance fees.
- Room Service, Optional Tour, Porterage Fee
- Air / Train fare
- Early check in / late check out
- Lunch / dinner
- All expenses of purely personal nature.
- Entrance Fee / boating / Elephant ride
- 3.50% Govt. Service Tax extra on total billing.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This trip is customizable as per your needs. Please get in touch with us for customization.
- Hotels / Resorts check in time : 12 :00 Noon & Check out time : 11:00 AM
- At Munnar & Thekkady the rooms will be non a/c as the climate is cool.
- Driver and the vehicle will be available till 7:00 PM.
- No bookings are made yet, will be based on availability
- Booking Confirmation will be given on receiving Advance Payment
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.