Tamil Nadu & Kerala Package: 8 Nights / 9 Days
8 Nights/9 Days
English, Malayalam, Hindi
- Location: Tamil Nadu & Kerala
- No of Pax: 02 adults
- Package category: Deluxe
- Cab Service: Etios A/c / Swift Dzire
Day 01: Trivandrum to Kovalam
Arrive at Trivandrum Airport . Meet, assist and proceed to Kovalam. On arrival, check in to hotel. After fresh up, proceed for Trivandrum sightseeing. Trivandrum is also called as "God's own capital". There are many tourist destinations in or near the city, Napier Museum and Zoo, Sree Padmanabha Swamy Temple, etc. Trivandrum is also famous for being the evergreen city of India. In the evening return to the resort for the overnight stay.
Day 02: Kovalam to Kanyakumari
This day morning after breakfast check out from the resort and proceed to Kanyakumari. Kanyakumari is located at the southernmost tip of the Indian subcontinent at the confluence of three major water bodies. The Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal and Indian Ocean meet at the southern tip of India. Visit the Vivekananda Rock, Padmanabhapuram Palace, Triveni Sangamam and Vivekananda Memorial. In the evening return to resort for the overnight stay.
Day 03: Kanyakumari to Rameswaram
Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Rameshwaram which is also called the Benaras of South India. Rameshwaram has a huge mythological significance to the Hindus where Lord Rama took the journey of constructing a stone bridge that led him and his army to Sri Lanka to free his beloved wife Goddess Sita. Enroute drive past one of the longest sea bridges of India, Annai Indira Gandhi Road Bridge or Pamban Bridge which connects Rameshwaram Island with the Indian mainland. On arrival, check-in to hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 04: Rameswaram
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of Rameshwaram visiting Ramanathaswamy Temple and Dhanushkodi, which is a strip of land accessible only by Local Jeep (04 wheel drive) and divides the waters of the Indian Ocean and Bay of Bengal. Also visit Former President Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam House to understand his humble beginnings and find inspiration in his great achievements. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Rameswaram to Madurai
After breakfast, check-out and proceed to Madurai, which is called the `Athens of the East' because of the way myth meets life here. It is almost synonymous with the famed Meenakshi Temple the nucleus of the temple is older than the Madurai city. On arrival, check-in to hotel. Later proceed for half day sight-seeing of Madurai visiting Meenakshi Temple which is not only an architectural marvel but also the epitome of Indian culture and civilization. Later visit other attractions of Madurai such as Thirumalai Nayak Palace, the main Palace where the king lived. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: Madurai to Thekkady
Today morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Thekkady. After a relaxed morning, drive from the land of tea plantations into the heart of the spice hills in Thekkady. The rest of the afternoon is free to enjoy a walk through the bustling spice market of Kumili, Thekkady.
Day 07: Thekkady to Munnar
Today morning check out from the resort and proceed to Munnar. Meet, assist and proceed to Munnar. On arrival, check in to the resort. In the evening, visit Munnar town. It was a popular get away retreat during the British Raj. Surrounded by lush green tea estates and situated at the confluence of three mountain streams, this picturesque hill station boasts of exotic flora and fauna.
Day 08: Munnar
Today morning after breakfast and proceed for Rose Garden, Mattupetty Dam, Eco Point, Kundala Dam, Tea Museum, Eravikulam National Park & Local Market. In the evening return to the resort for the overnight stay.
Day 09: Munnar to Cochin
This day morning after breakfast, you will be transferred to Cochin Airport to depart for your onward journey.
- Bed and Breakfast at above mentioned hotels / resorts
- Accommodation in 01 room on double sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing by Etios A/c / Swift Dzire
- All toll, parking, driver bata and vehicle entrance fees.
- Room Service, Optional Tour, Porterage Fee
- Air / Train fare
- Early check in / late check out
- Lunch / dinner
- All expenses of purely personal nature.
- Entrance Fee / boating / Elephant ride
- 3.50% Govt. Service Tax extra on total billing.
- Hotels / Resorts check in time : 12 :00 Noon & Check out time : 11:00 AM
- At Munnar & Thekkady the rooms will be non a/c as the climate is cool.
- Driver and the vehicle will be available till 7:00 PM.
- No bookings are made yet, will be based on availability
- Booking Confirmation will be given on receiving Advance Payment
- 10 % Deduction if cancelled before 2 weeks before the trip starts
- 20 % Deduction if cancelled before 1 weeks before the trip starts
- 50 % Deduction if cancelled between 1 week and 2 days before the trip starts
- No Refund if cancelled within 2 days of the trip.