Mumbai City Guided Tour- A Cultural Experience
In this city tour of Mumbai visit some of the most beautiful and yet culturally rich places, soak in the rich culture of Mumbai in a day.
- A guided walk through of the famous places in Mumbai.
- Take a tour of the places like Dhobi Ghat, Crawford market, Chattrapati Shivaji Terminus, Rajabai Tower, Gateway of India and many more places.
- Visit Chattrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST), the best example of Victorian Gothic Revival architecture in India.
- A walk through this 200-year-old hamlet, once controlled by the Portuguese.
- Witness the 200-year-old to Lord Ganesh whose idol here is made out of a single black stone in Siddhi Vinayak Temple.
Mumbai, the city which never sleeps, the wall street of India. This city is filled with people from all over the world making it one of the must-see spots in India. It’s very difficult to believe that this highly populous city of today was once just the array of islands but it all changed when Portugal’s ceased control in the 16th century. Mumbai grew up to be the financial capital of India.
- Our guide will meet and pick you from your hotel at 8:00 am.
- You will be heading to Dhobi Ghat, the world’s biggest open-air laundry. Built in 1890, Dhobi Ghat has been battling washing machines over the last 100 years and engages 7000 washermen who wash Mumbai’s clothes!
- At 9:00 am you will be visiting Crawford market, Mumbai’s best market for fresh produce like fruits and vegetables.
- At 10:00 am you will be visiting the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, which is a UNESCO heritage building and the best example of Victorian Gothic Revival architecture in India.
- What is remarkable is that the Gothic elements are blended with themes deriving from Indian traditional architecture. With more than 6 million daily commuters, CST is one of the busiest train stations in the world.
- At 10:45 am you will be visiting Rajabai Tower which is located in the Mumbai University complex is often called the Big Ben of Mumbai.
- A UNESCO heritage site, Rajabai Tower is an important Revival-Gothic heritage building. This 125 years old structure is a blend of Gothic and Art Deco elements.
- At 11:15 am you will be visiting the Gateway of India which is the most popular structure of Mumbai. It was built to welcome the arrival of King George 5th and Queen Mary in 1911.
- At around 12 pm you will be taken to a restaurant for a delicious lunch.
- Post lunch at 1:30 pm we begin our Portuguese heritage walk by visiting Khotachiwadi, a small hamlet steeped in Portuguese heritage.
- A walk through this 200-year-old hamlet takes you back in time as you pass colourful houses built in Portuguese style with intricate column designs and arched doorways.
- At 2:30 pm you will be visiting a magnificent garden dedicated to Pherozeshah Mehta, a prominent Parsi political leader.
- One of the rare green spaces in the city of Mumbai, the Hanging gardens also provide spectacular views of the Arabian Sea.
- The last leg of the Mumbai experience will take you to the most famous temple in Mumbai at 4 pm.
- Siddhi Vinayak temple is more than 200 years old and 200-year-old to Lord Ganesh whose idol here is made out of a single black stone.
- The Mumbai City tour ends after our hosts drop you back to your hotel.
- Service of an experienced guide.
- Any entrance charges to the monuments.
- Pickup and drop to your hotel/residence.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4000 Per Person
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.