Delhi Sightseeing Tour
In this private day-tour visit the most popular destinations in Delhi. Learn about the history and culture of the city as you visit the Red Fort, Humayun's Tomb and the other must-see attractions of Delhi.
- Visit India Gate, the city's impressive war memorial.
- Explore Delhi's historic landmarks like the Humayun's Tomb, the Red Fort.
- Understand India's history & culture when you drive by the India Gate and walk along streets near Red Fort.
- Be driven around by an experienced chauffeur in a comfortable private vehicle.
No introduction is needed for India's capital city, Delhi. Starting from Red Fort, the center of Mughal Empire to Parliament where the Power resides now, there a lot to see and experience in Delhi. Dotted with old alleys ways and posh localities Delhi is a perfect blend of the old and new.
- This tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel or the given address and covers all the following tourist destinations in Delhi:
1) India Gate: Situated in the heart of New Delhi, India Gate built in 1931 commemorates the soldiers of the British Indian Army who lost their lives while fighting for the British Empire in World War I and the Third Anglo-Afghan War.
2) President's Palace (Rashtrapati Bhavan): Known as The Rashtrapati Bhavan, it is one of the grandest structures constructed anywhere in the erstwhile British empire.
3) Connaught Place: Visit business and financial hub of Delhi. This shopping district with Georgian-style buildings offers global chain stores, vintage cinemas, bars, and many upscale restaurants.
4) Humayun's Tomb: The 16th Century tomb was the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent built by Humayun's widowed Queen, Haji Begum.
5) Raj Ghat Mahatma Gandhi Memorial: Raj Ghat is a memorial dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi. Originally it was the name of a historic ghat of Old Delhi.
- Break for Lunch for about 45 Minutes around noon at a restaurant of your choice.
6) Jama Masjid: 17th-century, red sandstone Mughal-style mosque with a 25,000 capacity & 40 m high minarets.
7) Red Fort: The UNESCO World Heritage Site - Red Fort is a 17th-century fort that served as the residence of the Mughal Emperors of India. The fort served as the capital of the Mughals until 1857, when Mughal emperor Bahadur Shah Zafar was exiled by the British Indian government. From here you can also visit historical Chandni Chowk market area.
8) Humayun's Tomb: The 16th Century tomb was the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent built by Humayun's widowed Queen, Haji Begum.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel or residence in Delhi city limits.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Delhi city hotel/residence
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Driver and fuel charges
- Newspapers and water bottles
- Usage of the vehicle for 8 hours and 80 km
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1840 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.