Delhi in One Day: Must-See Attractions Sightseeing Private Tour
In this private day tour visit the most popular destinations in Old Delhi and New Delhi. Learn about the history and culture of the city as you visit the Red Fort, Qutab Minar, Humayun's Tomb and the other must see attractions of Delhi.
- See the famous Humayan Tomb
- Stop at the Qutab complex, home to the world's tallest brick minaret
- Visit India Gate, the city's impressive war memorial
- Explore Delhi's historic landmarks
Itinerary / Places Covered:
This tour starts with poick-up from your hotel or given address and covers all major tourist destinations in Old Delhi & Delhi. You will visit the following places on this tour:
1) Red Fort: The UNESCO World Heritage Site - Red Fort is a 17th century fort that served as the residence of the Mughal Emperors of India. The fort served as capital of the Mughals until 1857, when Mughal emperor Bahadur Shah Zafar was exiled by the British Indian government. From here you can also visit historical Chandni Chowk market area.
2. Birla Temple: Also known as The Laxmi Narayana Temple, is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and was built in 1930s and inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi.
3. India Gate: Situated in the heart of New Delhi, India Gate built in 1931 commemorates the soldiers of the British Indian Army who lost their lives while fighting for the British Empire in World War I and the Third Anglo-Afghan War.
4. Humayun's Tomb: The 16th Century tomb was the first garden-tomb on the Indian subcontinent built by Humayun's widowed Queen, Haji Begum.
5. Lotus Temple: The flower-shaped Lotus Temple, is a Bahá'í House of Worship and prominent landmark and attraction in the Delhi city.
6. Qutub Minar: This tower is the world's tallest brick minaret with a height of 72.5 meters (237.8 feet). Construction commenced under Qutb-ud-din Aibak and was finished by Iltutmish.
You’ll stop for lunch around noon at a restaurant of your choice.
*If 8 hour/80 Kilometer limit is exceeded, extra charges apply.
- All transportation using private air-conditioned Sedan or SUV with driver
- Pickup and drop-off in Delhi residence or Hotel
- Driver and fuel charges
- 8 hours & 80 Kilometers of usage (can be extended with extra charges)
- Please note: airport pick-up and drop can be made but cab entry charges may apply. Charges to be paid by the customer as per actuals - Bill will be provided.
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any toll, parking, entry charges - airport or any other area (to be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- There is a time limit of 8 Hours/80 KMs on this tour, so please plan your stops accordingly.
- 8 Hour/80 KMs limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to driver at rate of
- 80/Hr. and 11/KM for sedan
- 100/Hr. and 13/KM for SUV
- Pick-up only for Delhi
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
95 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
92 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.