Night Trekking in Ramanagara
Ramnagar is one of the best trekking areas around Bangalore and attracts adventure junkies throughout the year. It is one of the top places for trekking and rock climbing near Bangalore and otherwise as well.
- Enjoy Campfire at the hilltop
- Experience the thrill of trekking at night
When speaking about one of the best trekking areas around Bangalore, Ramanagaram is favorite hangoutamongst other destinations. It is just 50 kilometers from Bangalore. Ramanagara has a rugged terrain that's idealfor trekking, rappelling, cave exploration and so on. Hence it is filled always with nature enthusiasts throughout the year. Ramanagara was portrayed as the village known as Ramgarh within the Hindi film Sholay, famously known as silk city & the land of the seven hills. Ramanagara is a house of world's oldest deposits of granite and other rock outcrops.
Once you reach the hill top your eyes will be packed with some awesome scenic hill beauties at Ramanagara. We conduct some more activities like overnight camping, night trekking, nature walk, birds watching, sightseeing, jummarring, rappelling, rock climbing, chimney climbing, paintball, team building & fun games. We have experienced trekking team who will take care of all the safety measures.
11:00 PM: Reach Ramanagara campsite (base).
11:15 PM: Brief about the activities conducted, Warm up and get ready for the adventure activities.
11:30 PM: Start the adventure activities – Night Rappelling, Night Trekking, Campfire after reaching the hilltop, Tented Accommodation.
06:30 AM: Witness the beauty of dawn and descend down the hill.
08:00 AM: Head to Ramanagara base, freshen up and have breakfast. Breakfast includes: Idly, Vada, Bread, Omlet, Kesari bath, Tea & Coffee (Item can be altered based on your request).
08:30 AM: Head back to Bangalore.
10:30 Am: Reach Bangalore.
- 1 Breakfast
• Night Rappelling
• Night Trekking
- Tented Accommodation
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Things everyone ought to carry
- Comfortable shoes (with rubber soles preferred)
- Water bottle
- Shorts or comfortable wear’s for activities
- Camera (if necessary)
- Jeans not preferred. (Track Suites preferred)
- Tablets (if anyone have health problems)
- Mosquito Cream
- One pair of extra clothes
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Similar Exciting Activities
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.