Diglipur Limestone Caves (Alfred Caves) Day Tour
Diglipur has about 41 unexplored or lesser known caves, Alfred cave is one among them. Take a visit to Alfred caves and spend half a day there.
- Explore the lesser known caves, Alfred caves in Dilgipur
- Take a jungle trek and canopy walk to reach the Alfred caves.
Alfred Caves lie in the Diglipur near Ramnagar beach. To reach Alfred caves reach Kalara junction and go to Ramnagar. From here, you have to hire a guide or take help of a forest guard to guide you through the way to the caves. If you are planning a visit, start early in the morning so that you are back by evening. A trek through the primary jungle leads to Alfred caves-a cluster of amazing 41 caves. It is a den for swiftlets and fruit eating bats. Best time to visit the caves is from October to March. The caves with a very narrow entrance, open up into a chain of small caves inside.
- The tour begins for the guests with the pick-up from the hotel in Diglipur by 5:30 am.
- We will drive to Ram Nagar base camp by road.
- Take a jungle trek and canopy walks into tropical forests and reach Alfred caves
- We can spend some time there as a picnic camp.
- Return to the junction back down for extraction again by late evening.
- The driver will drop the guests back to the hotel in Diglipur.
- Pick-up from hotel in Diglipur and drop in evening
- Packed breakfast
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Entry and permission for carrying out a day trip
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes all government on forest department permits needed for this trip are arranged by us and included in package. We would take each passenger's details from you once online booking is confirmed.
61 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2990 Per Person