Mud Volcano Full Day Trip - Diglipur
Embark on a journey which is adventurous and to one of the least explored places of Andamans.
- Explore the mud volcanoes in Diglipur.
- Take a jungle trek and canopy walk in tropical forests
Located near Hathi level i.e. at a distance of 20 Kms from Diglipur are a chain of Mud volcanoes could be witnessed in the green jungle of Shyamnagar at Diglipur. One has to trek for 15 minutes in the semi-evergreen forests to reach Mud volcano. At the initial point, bigger and dormant mud volcano can be sighted. On proceeding further for few minutes fresh emerging mud volcanoes could be seen. Seating facilities along with information boards are provided for visitors.
- The guests are picked up from the hotel in Diglipur by 5:30 am in the morning.
- Prepare and depart to reach the base camp at Shyam Nagar by road.
- Take a jungle trek and canopy walk into tropical forests and reach the mud volcano.
- One can spend some time there as a picnic camp and return to the junction back down for extraction by late evening.
- The guests are dropped back to the hotel in Diglipur.
- Pick-up from hotel in Diglipur and drop in evening
- Packed breakfast
- Service of a knowledgeable guide and guards
- Entry and permission for carrying out a day trip
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2990 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.