Trek to Sandhan Valley
2 Nights/3 Days
10 to 20 people
Sandhan Valley, situated in the western ghats of Sahyadris, is located on the west side of beautiful Bhandardhara region near Samrad village (3000ft Approx), is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. It is a combination of a canyon and a valley. Located in the Nagar district, near the famous fort Ratangad, Sandhan valley is undoubtedly The Valley of Suspense. Walking through the narrow streak of valley with 300 ft rock walls on both the sides is a lifetime experience.
Day 0: Friday, 2nd Dec 16
- We leave by Last Kasara Local.
- Time Table -
- 10:50 pm: CST
- 10:57 pm: Byculla
- 11:05 pm: Dadar
- 11:13 pm: Kurla
- 11:18 pm: Ghatkopar
- 11:34 pm: Thane
- 11:57 pm: Dombivali
- 12:07 am: Kalyan
- 01:18 am: Kasara
- It is advised to board the second last compartment of the train from your respective stations so that we can meet in the compartment itself.
Day 1: Saturday, 3rd Dec 16
- Reach Samrad by Private vehicle
- Introductions and start trekking.
- Getting wet in next 15 mins is compulsory. So dress accordingly.
- Lunch Midway
- 05:30 pm – Reach at base, dinner, campfire, stay
Day 2: Sunday, 4th Dec 16
- Wake Up early
- Finish morning refreshments
- Start descend towards Dehne
- Lunch and proceed to Asangaon by local vehicles
- Reach Mumbai by Local train by 08:00 pm (depending upon the railway mega blocks)
- Pack Breakfast and Dinner on day 1,
- Breakfast and Lunch on day 2,
- Rappelling Charges,
- Equipment and Expertise.
- Mineral water, Softdrinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
- Identity proof (must)
- A bottle of water (atleast 2 Ltrs),
- Lunch for Saturday.
- Plates , Glass and Spoon
- Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
- Sleeping Bag or Proper Bedding
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- Camera, Cap, etc. (Optional)
- Sunscreen Lotion, Cap, Skarf
- Medicine those if u require usually
- A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried….so that one has ones hands free while trekking. Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- 90% refund if cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the date of departure date of the event.
- 75% refund if cancellation is made more than 45 days and less than 60 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- 50% refund if cancellation is made more than 30 days and less than 45 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- 25% refund if cancellation is made more than 15 days and less than 30 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- NO refund will be made if cancellation is made within 15 days prior to the departure date of the event.