Trek to Sandhan Valley
Sandhan Valley, situated in the western ghats of Sahyadris, is located on the west side of beautiful Bhandardhara region near Samrad village (3000ft Approx), is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. It is a combination of a canyon and a valley. Located in the Nagar district, near the famous fort Ratangad, Sandhan valley is undoubtedly The Valley of Suspense. Walking through the narrow streak of valley with 300 ft rock walls on both the sides is a lifetime experience.
Day 0: Friday, 2nd Dec 16
- We leave by Last Kasara Local.
- Time Table -
- 10:50 pm: CST
- 10:57 pm: Byculla
- 11:05 pm: Dadar
- 11:13 pm: Kurla
- 11:18 pm: Ghatkopar
- 11:34 pm: Thane
- 11:57 pm: Dombivali
- 12:07 am: Kalyan
- 01:18 am: Kasara
- It is advised to board the second last compartment of the train from your respective stations so that we can meet in the compartment itself.
Day 1: Saturday, 3rd Dec 16
- Reach Samrad by Private vehicle
- Introductions and start trekking.
- Getting wet in next 15 mins is compulsory. So dress accordingly.
- Lunch Midway
- 05:30 pm – Reach at base, dinner, campfire, stay
Day 2: Sunday, 4th Dec 16
- Wake Up early
- Finish morning refreshments
- Start descend towards Dehne
- Lunch and proceed to Asangaon by local vehicles
- Reach Mumbai by Local train by 08:00 pm (depending upon the railway mega blocks)
- Pack Breakfast and Dinner on day 1,
- Breakfast and Lunch on day 2,
- Rappelling Charges,
- Equipment and Expertise.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.