Paragliding at Solang Valley ( High Fly)
If you want to fly in the sky like a bird, if you want to talk with air, if you want to do something like real adventure then we have right option for you that is paragliding.
In Himachal Pradesh, Solang “The Adventure Valley” provides just the right kind of slopes for paragliding both summer and winter. We have professional, well trained pilots with many years of experience in this field. So we offer you the best and many types of paragliding options in Solang Valley.
- Solang Valley one of best slopes for Skiing and Paragliding.
- Best pilots with many years experience.
- Choice variety, many types of fly.
- World class gliders and equipments.
- Time saving, safe and exclusive destination.
- Enjoy many other adventure activities during paragliding.
- Photos and Video for a liftime memory.
- Ropeway / Gondola go to top and much more.
- Pick up from your hotel in Manali, then drive to the Solang Valley.
- After reaching the Solang Valley go for Paragliding, a thrilling experience very close to Himalayan mountain. Rest of the time you can explore the Solang Valley and experience other activities such as ATV bike adventure ride and Zorbing ball. You can also take a trip to Anjani Mahadev (short trek), which is famous for a small Shiva temple.
- In the evening, free for walking around Solang Valley and then drive back to Manali.
- World class glider and equipmets.
- High quality Helment.
- Experieced Pilots.
- Taxi for pick up and drop from Manali.
- Ropeway / Gondola tickets.
- Local Guide.
- Professional Photographer and Video maker on request.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Above rates are subject to availability and can be changed without any prior notice.
- All programs are subject to change due to political reason, natural calamities, sickness and special reason..
- A valid Photo Identity must be carried.
- If the client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges from the client
We require your cancellation notice 30 days prior to the departure date, otherwise we will charge you cancellation fee as below:
- 15% amount will be deducted between 30-15 days prior to departure date.
- 25% amount will be deducted between 15-7 days prior to departure date
- 50% amount will be deducted less than 07 days of departure date.