Thachi Valley with New Year Party ( Cloud Nine)
Thachi Valley, also known as the 'Valley of God' is one of the unknown and unexplored valleys in Himachal, only locals are aware of this magnetic valley. One such place in Himachal which captivates every nature lover is Thachi valley. It is surely one of the best trekking trails in Himachal Pradesh. Thachi is situated near to Great Himalayan national park in District Mandi, 3 hours from Manali. It’s a small enchanting valley unknown to most of the world. Thachi is calm and peaceful, people are good in hospitality. Thachi is a place where you can find your other home as local people treat you like their famliy members and are very cooperative. The place is rewarded with waterfall and glorious peaks. Here you can find heaven between the hills. If you are a nature lover then you must visit this mesmerizing valley amidst the Himalayas. Collect amazing lifetime memories on this beautiful trail.
With the holiday season around, Thachi Valley is the perfect retreat to spend the new year vacations. A New Year Eve amidst the quaint hill stations, refreshing air and panoramic views will help you forget the year gone by and ring in the New Year with open arms. This New Year, pack your bags and get going to explore this unexplored valley. While traversing the valley, go in any of the ten directions and you will find something new that will amaze you for sure.
- Enjoy the New Year Eve in Unexplored India, The Thachi Valley.
- Experience Moon Walk in the beautiful Thachi valley.
- Witness Sunset.
- Enjoy Jungle DJ with sumptuous snacks
- Special New Year Celebration.
- Visit Bithu Narayan Temple; A temple with a history of more than 500 years.
- Moon Walk to Valley.
- Stay in Homestays and Camps with lightnings.
- Visit to Ropa site with crystal clear pond & colored fishes.
- Spend nights in camps surrounded by Apple Orchids.
- 3D view of Valley at Hidamba Peak.
- Experience the Sunrise at the height of 7000ft.
- Some funny games.
- Trekking & Camping.
- Culture & Nature.
- Temple & Waterfall.
- Complete slience and no crowd.
- 90% Chances of Fresh Snowfall.
01 Day 30 December:
- Arrive early morning at 'Aut' and then tranfer to Thachi.
- Visit Bithu Narayan temple (500 year old, one of its kind in Himachal).
- Explore the beautiful location of Thachi. After that we will start our trek to our home stay to Zahira. Its a 3-4 hour trek from Thachi Main station. Dinner at Homestay.
- After the dinner, we will go for a Moon Walk to a nearby site where bonfire will be installed for you and then return back to the home stay.
02 Day 31 December:
- Breakfast at Zahira. Start the trek from Zahira to Chanjwala peak at 3000 meter. From Zahira it will take 2 hours to Chajwala peak. Chajwalal peak is a grassland area at the top of the valley with breathtaking view. Spend some time here.
- From Chanjwala, we will start a down trek of 3-4 hours to HADIMBA PEAK. Reach Hadimba Peak, enjoy 3D view of the valley from the peak. You can see a mesmerizing view of beas river flowing through Kullu Valley and we bet you can't get this view from any other location.
- Down trek from Hidamba Peak to Camp site, enjoy the sunset while you down trek to camp (40 minutes down trek).
- Reach Campsite, tents will be allocated. We will make special arrangments on this New Year Eve - Enjoy Bonfire, Jungle DJ, Some games and sumptuous dinner.
- Campsite is surrounded with apple orchard from three sides and devdar forest from the forth site with a beautiful sunset view from the camp site. Light and washroom facility available at campsite.
03 Day 01 January:
- Breafast at campsite. Travel to Panjai, 3km from campsite. From Panjai main station we will have a down trek of half an hour to reach Ropa site. Ropa site is a beautiful site with crystal clear pond wanter with colored fishes in it. Spend some time here and then we will come back to Panjai main site and then departure to your onwards destination.
- 02 Nights Accommodations (Home Stays & Camps double / tripple / quad sharing).
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks on New Year Eve).
- Enjoy Jungle DJ.
- Special New Year Celebration.
- All trasfers by Nac Taxi.
- Moon Walk to Valley.
- Professional Guide & team throught out the trek.
- All taxes and Permites.
- Unforgettable memory for all life!!
- Travel insurance, repatriation charges, Damages / claims of any nature, Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, laundry, any kind of hard or soft drinks, any kind of personal clothing.
- Trekking shoes and clothes.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Minimum 02 persons required to operate this trail.
- Above rates are subject to availability and can be changed without any prior notice.
- Request for Postpone/Prepone of tour packages is to be communicated in written and need to be informed to us at least 7 days prior of tour date. INR 1000/- will be charged extra for Postpone/Prepone request.
- A valid Photo Identity must be carried.
- If the client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover cancellation charges from the client.
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothes with good Jacket & rain coat.
- Good quality trekking shoes and extra pair of socks.
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturizers.
- Water bottles, trendy backpack and energy bars/snacks.
- Sunglasses and camera.
- P-Caps or Hats.
- Torch / Flash light (with spare batteries).
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit.
- A good quality rucksack.
We require your cancellation notice prior to 30 days of the departure date, otherwise we will charge you cancellation fee as below:
- 15% amount will be deducted between 30-15 days prior to departure date.
- 25% amount will be deducted between 15-7 days prior to departure date.
- 50% amount will be deducted less than 07 days of departure date.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point: