Narayanagiri Sunrise Trek with Water Sports at Manchanabele
Around 76 km from Bangalore, Narayanagiri hill is one of the lesser known mountain peaks in Karnataka. This peak lies around 20 km from Ramanagara and is nearly 3800ft in height. Home to the temple of Laxmi-Narayana which is open only in the weekends, with remains of the fort encircling the mountain can be seen from the peak. A vast number of natural caves can be explored on your way up. The trail takes you from the carved steps on the rock to the thick forest of Jalamangala which hosts a range of small-sized creatures. It is advisable to carry your own drinking water as there is no source of drinking water on top of the mountain. Night trekking this hill is one of the most sought after weekend getaways in and around Bangalore, the weather and the sunrise makes the experience more endearing.
Manchinbele is a small water reservoir located around 50 kms from Bangalore on the banks of Manchanbele lake. Considered as an ideal location for Corporate team outings, this place will rejuvenate your senses and give you your much deserved getaway. Take a break from your hectic office hours, because come on! Fun is essential. With the perfect combination of food and adventure sports, our outing package offers an amusing cocktail of enjoyable activities just for you.
- Trek Difficulty: Moderate
- Trek Distance: 4 kilometers (each way)
- 09:30PM Pick up starts from Marathahalli followed by Silk Board, BTM & Banashankari, RR Nagar.
- Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Kala mandir
- Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Krishna Bhavan Restaurant
- BTM (10:15 PM) - A2B, Udupi Garden Bus stop
- Banashankari (10:35 PM) - Bus stop
- RR Nagar (11:00 PM) - Gopalan Arcade
- 01:00AM Reach Narayangiri base and start trek
- 02:30AM Reach peak and relax by the bonfire
- 06:30AM Descend at dawn
- 08:00AM Reach base and head towards Campsite
- 08:30AM Have breakfast
- 09:30AM Water Activities like Kayaking & Swimming At Manchanabele
- 12:00PM Leave to Bangalore
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Night Trek
- Water Activities like Kayaking & Swimming
- Sleeping Bag
Things To Carry:
- Torch per person with extra batteries.
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Water bottles (enough to carry at least 2 liters of water)
- Extra clothing (for kayaking & swimming)
- Energy bars, dry fruits, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucon-D etc.
- Personal medication
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Rain coat/Poncho in monsoons
- Camera (optional)
₹ 1340 Per Person