Bal and Guna Trekking & Camping
Bal lies on way to Triund and offers a great alternative to Triund when it closes due to heavy snow. Trek takes you to Dal lake and Naddi village and offers a panoramic view of whole Kangra valley.
With little extra time, you may explore the Bhagsu Falls, Dal Lake, Naddi Village, Monasteries and Temples in and around Mcleodganj & Dharamshala.
Guna Devi Temple is one of the Oldest Temples in India.
- Riverside Camping at Bal
- Adventure and Trekking around Mcleodganj.
Day 1: Reporting at the Base Camp Mcleodganj before 10:00 AM & Trek to Guna via Bal & Naddi. We have lunch on the way. Overnight Camping and Bonfire/Dinner at Bal next to a river.
Day 2: Check out from Camp after the Breakfast. Trek back to Base Camp Mcleodganj via Bhagsu Falls. Board the buses in the evening departing from Mcleodganj/Dharamshala for your onward Journey)
- Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast at Camp. Veg meals will be served at the camp.
- Lunch is packed box. Dinner has Chapati, Dal, Rice, Veg Curry, Salad and Non-veg on most days.
- Breakfast is freshly made parathas.
- Expert Guides & Porter to carry the tents and sleeping bags for the camping at Triund.
- Lockers, Wash and Change Facility at the Base Camp at Mcleodganj(Dhramshala)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
An expert qualified Trek leader is assigned to lead every trek. Along with support staff, guides, cooks and porters accompany you during the trek. Post booking all details including trip coordinator details are shared on booking voucher on email and app.
3 travellers found this helpful
You would need to withdraw any money you need before the start of the trek. ATM facilities are available throughout Kullu and Manali. But you will not find any ATM beyond these places.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1490 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.