Bal and Guna Trekking & Camping
Bal lies on way to Triund and offers a great alternative to Triund when it closes due to heavy snow. Trek takes you to Dal lake and Naddi village and offers a panoramic view of whole Kangra valley.
With little extra time, you may explore the Bhagsu Falls, Dal Lake, Naddi Village, Monasteries and Temples in and around Mcleodganj & Dharamshala.
Guna Devi Temple is one of the Oldest Temples in India.
- Riverside Camping at Bal
- Adventure and Trekking around Mcleodganj.
Day 1: Reporting at the Base Camp Mcleodganj before 10:00 AM & Trek to Guna via Bal & Naddi. We have lunch on the way. Overnight Camping and Bonfire/Dinner at Bal next to a river.
Day 2: Check out from Camp after the Breakfast. Trek back to Base Camp Mcleodganj via Bhagsu Falls. Board the buses in the evening departing from Mcleodganj/Dharamshala for your onward Journey)
- Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast at Camp. Veg meals will be served at the camp.
- Lunch is packed box. Dinner has Chapati, Dal, Rice, Veg Curry, Salad and Non-veg on most days.
- Breakfast is freshly made parathas.
- Expert Guides & Porter to carry the tents and sleeping bags for the camping at Triund.
- Lockers, Wash and Change Facility at the Base Camp at Mcleodganj(Dhramshala)
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1490 Per Person