Amritsar Sightseeing Tour by Double Decker Bus
Take a tour of the city of Amritsar on a hop on and hop off a double-decker bus and explore the iconic city.
- Sightseeing on a double-decker bus.
- Visit places like Durgiana Temple, Gobindgarh Fort, Khalsa College and many more during this tour.
- Relax in the bus and go around the hotspots of Amritsar.
- Watch BSF and Pakistani soldiers take part in the Beating Retreat ceremony at the Wagah Border
Amritsar city is located in the Majha region of the Indian state of Punjab, it is the headquarters of the Amritsar district. It is the home to the holiest Sikh temple, the Harmandir Sahib a.k.a Golden temple. Amritsar has an average elevation of 234 meters. Amritsar is the holiest city for Sikhism in the world and millions of people visit this city every year. It is the home to mouth-watering authentic Punjabi cuisine.
Note: Wagah Border would be closed for an indefinite time frame as a precautionary measure for Corona Virus spread. The rest of your tour would remain as mentioned in the itinerary.
- You will be reporting at the Maharaja Ranjit Singh Square near Golden Temple at 10:00 am.
- Post which the bus tour will start and the following places in the city will be covered during the tour:
- Durgiana Temple: Durgiana Temple is a beautiful temple seated amidst a holy tank closely resembles the Golden temple in its architecture and is another famous pilgrim spot in Amritsar.
- Gobind Garh Fort: Gobindgarh Fort, Amritsar is a historic 300-year-old fort belonging to Maharaja Ranjit Singh and has been recently opened to the public in February 2017.
- Khalsa College, Guru Nanak Dev University: Sprawling over 300 acres, this prestigious institution was established in the year of 1892.
- India Gate: An iconic landmark which is closely situated to the War Memorial.
- War Heroes Memorial: A memorial, which has been established by the state government to commemorate the bravery of the city which has been home to brave-hearted people.
- The Amritsar city part of the bus tour may take up to 4 hours and is done by 2.00 pm.
- Next, we proceed the tour to Wagah Border 2:00 pm onwards. The journey to Wagah Border can take from anywhere between 45 minutes or an hour.
- Wagah border tour would take up to 3-4 hours and the guests are expected to be back in the city by approx 8 pm.
- The tour ends back at the Golden Temple.
Package Name: HOP01
- City Sightseeing Tour as per itinerary.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Bus service.
- A visit to Wagah Border if chosen for.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 400 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.