Amritsar Sightseeing Tour by Double Decker Bus
Take a tour of the city of Amritsar on a hop on and hop off a double-decker bus and explore the iconic city.
- Sightseeing on a double-decker bus.
- Visit places like Durgiana Temple, Gobindgarh Fort, Khalsa College and many more during this tour.
- Relax in the bus and go around the hotspots of Amritsar.
- Watch BSF and Pakistani soldiers take part in the Beating Retreat ceremony at the Wagah Border
Amritsar city is located in the Majha region of the Indian state of Punjab, it is the headquarters of the Amritsar district. It is the home to the holiest Sikh temple, the Harmandir Sahib a.k.a Golden temple. Amritsar has an average elevation of 234 meters. Amritsar is the holiest city for Sikhism in the world and millions of people visit this city every year. It is the home to mouth-watering authentic Punjabi cuisine.
- You will be reporting near the Golden Temple at 10:00 am.
- First, you will be visiting the Golden Temple and the Jallianwala Bagh on foot.
- Post which the bus tour will start at 11 am and the following places in the city will be covered during the tour:
- Durgiana Temple
- Gobind Garh Fort
- Khalsa College, Guru Nanak Dev University
- India Gate
- War Heroes Memorial
- Wagah Border
- The Amritsar city part of bus tour may take up to 4 hours and is done by 2.00 pm
- Next, we proceed the tour to Wagah Border 2:00 pm onwards
- Wagah border tour would take up to 3-4 hours and the guests are expected to be back in the city by approx 6 pm.
- The tour ends back at the Golden Temple.
Package Name: HOP01
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 350 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.