Manali-Leh-Srinagar Bike Tour 2018
10 Nights/11 Days
1 to 20 people
Earlybird Price - Valid until 30th April
A bike ride through one of the most celebrated routes world over. This ride takes you across many attractive sights of Srinagar, Ladakh and Manali.
- Best of 2 valleys - Himachal and the Kashmir Valley
- Cross the Zozila pass and see the beautiful Sonmarg & Srinagar
- Travel through many mountain passes
- Stay at the deluxe camps in Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake
- Experienced road captain and a backup vehicle throughout the ride
Route: Manali – Leh – Nubra – Pangong – Leh – Kargil – Sonmarg – Srinagar
Why Choose This?
- No Hidden Costs: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- Riding Gear Included: Quality Helmets, Elbow & Knee Guards are included
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
Starting from Manali, we will reach Leh after 3 days of the ride. During that ride, we will cover Nubra valley and Pangong lake. You will also get a chance to camp at the banks of this serene blue lake. From Leh, we will ride to Kargil, Sonmarg and at the end the bike tour at Srinagar.
In this tour, you will be riding through one the most beautiful yet remote places on our planet. With our experienced road captain and a fully equipped backup vehicle, you will be able to enjoy the ride of a lifetime without any glitches. The first day in our itinerary is kept aside for acclimatization to make sure that you will have a comfortable journey ahead.
- Day 1: Arrive at Manali
- Day 2: Manali - Jispa (140 km | 8 hrs)
- Day 3: Jispa - Sarchu (85 km | 5-6 hrs)
- Day 4: Sarchu - Leh (250 km | 10 hrs)
- Day 5: Rest day at Leh
- Day 6: Leh - Kardung La Pass - Nubra Valley (120 km | 4-5 hrs)
- Day 7: Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake (171 km | 7-8 hrs)
- Day 8: Pangong Lake - Leh (161 km | 7-9 hrs)
- Day 9: Leh - Kargil (215 km | 7-8 hrs)
- Day 10: Kargil - Srinagar (200 km | 8-9 hrs)
- Day 11: Departure from Srinagar
Day 1: Arrive at Manali
Reach Manali and check-in to riverside camps - local sightseeing - orientation process and Leh ride briefing.
Day 2: Manali - Jispa (140 Kms | 8 Hrs)
Ladakh ride begins today. Enjoy the Leh Manali highway. Once you reach Jipsa, an overnight stay will be provided.
Day 3: Jispa - Sarchu (85 Kms | 5/6 Hrs)
Visit Suraj Taal and Deepak Taal, two breath-taking lakes in the Lahaul and Spiti region. For the night stay at the camps/guest home. Enjoy the stay at the valley.
Day 4: Sarchu - Leh (250 Kms | 10 Hrs)
Ride to Leh - the road goes through Nakeela Pass, Whisky Nallah, Lachulung La Pass, Pang, More Plains, and Tanglang La Pass. Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Day 5: Rest Day at Leh
Today will be your rest for after the long ride. Sit back and relax, one could explore the local market and cafes at their own convenience.
Day 6: Leh - Kardung La Pass - Nubra Valley (120 Kms | 4/5 Hrs)
Travel to Nubra Valley. Ride to Khardung La. Overnight stay will be provided in Nubra.
Day 7: Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake (171 Kms | 6/7 Hrs)
Off-roading experience to Pangong Lake. On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 8: Pangong Lake - Leh (161 Kms | 5/6 Hrs)
Head back to Leh - stop by the famous school from the Bollywood movie '3 Idiots' and Shanti Stupa - reach Leh. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 9: Leh - Kargil (215 Kms | 7/8 Hrs)
Enjoy your morning breakfast and then hit the road. Reach Kargil by late afternoon. Overnight stay in Kargil.
Day 10: Kargil - Srinagar (200 Kms | 8/9 Hrs)
After breakfast at Kargil, leave for Srinagar. Arrive in Srinagar by late afternoon- your trip ends in Srinagar. You can get dropped at the airport or you can extend your stay and explore Srinagar, at your own cost.
Day 11: Departure from Srinagar
After breakfast at Srinagar, check-out and trip end.
1. An overnight Bus journey from Delhi to Manali (Add-on at Rs. 1250 per person)
2. Bike upgrade to 500cc (Add-on at Rs. 2400 per bike)
3. Bike upgrade to RE Himalayan ( Add-on at Rs. 8000 per bike)
- Accommodation in Deluxe Hotels and Camps with attached Washrooms
- Stay for couples on Twin sharing basis/groups on Triple sharing basis
- Rent cost for 350cc Royal Enfield classic bike (RE 500 cc or RE Himalayan can be arranged - choose add-on while booking)
- Petrol for entire trip for rented bike
- 9 breakfasts & 9 dinners
- Expert & and professional road captain throughout the bike ride
- Helmet for rider as well as pillion
- Reflective jacket & rider's badge
- Inner line permits (ILP) & wildlife fees for restricted areas in Ladakh
- Backup vehicle (Innova/tempo traveller or similar). will carry your luggage.
- Royal Enfield motorbike mechanic for the entire tour carrying basic spares parts.
- Hot water facility at deluxe hotels/hot water buckets will be available in camps on request
- Basic first aid kit, medicines, oxygen cylinders
- Note: in-case due to bad weather condition, pass closure, the bike ride is not possible, the trip will happen in a SUV/Tempo Traveller at no extra cost.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, alcoholic beverages, entrance tickets and camera fee at monuments/ museums, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
- Self-Owned Bike option is where riders will be getting their own bike (bike should be registered in your name or on blood relative) - Transportation/transfer cost and road support to reach the reporting location are not included in the price.
- In-line permit cost for foreign nationals (payable on the spot will bill)
- Lunch during the trip
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc.
- Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
- International/domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax
- Insurance cover of any kind
- Any spare parts of any kind or bike maintenance etc.
- Any entry fees, any tips, porter pony charges or any other expenses incurred by the porter/ participants during the sightseeing trips, other than as clearly mentioned within the sightseeing in inclusions and itinerary.
- Any extra costs incurred due to extension/ change of the itinerary due to natural calamities, roadblocks, and vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond our control
- Rs. 10,000/- refundable amount to be paid as security deposit per bike at time of bike allocation
- 45 days or more before the date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 45 days before the date of departure: Full balance or 100% of total cost.
- Jispa: Jispa Journey Camps/The Yak Hotel Jispa/Hotel IBEX/Similar
- Sarchu: Gold Drop Camps/Antrek Camps/Dorjey Camps/Similar
- Leh: The Silk Route Ladakh/Hotel Zion/The Himalaya Leh/Three Roses Leh/The Galwan Palace/Similar
- Nubra: Chunka Camps/Nature Nest Camps/Similar
- Pangong: The Nature Camps/The Ladakh Camps/Similar
- Kullu/Manali: Kullu Riverside Camps/Meridian Camps/Hotel Golden Meadows/Hotel IBEX/The Yak Hotel Manali/Kalinga/Similar
- Lamayuru/Kargil: The Moonland/D’Jozila/Homestay/Similar
- Driving License is mandatory for the rider.
- At the start of the tour, guest are required to deposit refundable security/damage deposit of Rs 10,000/- per bike (by case of cheque)
- In case the road is closed to Khardung La or Nubra to Pangong and not safe for bikes then transfers to Leh-Khardung La-Nubra-Pangong Leh circuit will be done on Traveler/SUV at no extra cost
- If there are any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither Trodly nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- The operator or Trodly is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like the change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- Damage to bike/helmet during the tour would have to be paid by the guest
- The itinerary may need a change during the time of tour as per current situation like a strike, natural disaster, local union regulations.
- If any group member wants to leave group in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till Manali/Srinagar drop ie Rs.10,000/-
- For any damage to the vehicle, guest will have to bear the repair/replacement cost
- All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage.
- 75% refund if cancelled before 45 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 30 days
- No refund after that
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
On an average we would travel about 6-7 hrs each day or less. On few stretches like Sarchu-Manali we would travel for about 10 hours. On an average, we will be riding 150 km per day.
10 travellers found this helpful
Yes fuel cost is included as per itinerary in all rented bike options. If you are bringing your own bike then fuel cost is not included in own bike package.
6 travellers found this helpful
At all places of stay there will be attached bathroom with running water. Either running hot water or hot water on request would be available at all places except Sarchu.
6 travellers found this helpful
You may select the tour depending upon your date of travel, number of days and mode of travel (more importantly). If you are looking for a group departure for a bike trip then make sure that you are spending time at the locations mentioned in the itinerary (some of the important places to stay is Hunder/Diskit in Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake). Make sure the group really has a backup vehicle with a mechanic and should carry your luggage, extra fuel and bike in case of break down. Most importantly make sure that you are getting assured departure, many a time people waste days and money because trip organisers don\'t start the trip because of their faulty operations.
7 travellers found this helpful
t is good to keep at least 10 to 12 days in hand for a Leh Ladakh bike trip. You don\'t want to rush everything.
3 travellers found this helpful
Foreigners would have to pay INR 500 extra towards the Inner Line Permit to visit Pangong, Nubra, Tso Moriri or other restricted areas. Fee includes Environment & Wildlife fee. For Indian Nationals permits fee and other fees are included in the price.
5 travellers found this helpful
It is not advisable to do this ride with a kid below 8 years. If travelling with kids then you can choose the SUV option. People travel to Leh with their kids from all parts of the world. Every individual immunity is different, taking rest to get acclimatize is the best option when coming by flight in the high altitude. Things to keep in mind when travelling with kids is to keep when hydrated and not try to force feed if baby\'s appetite is low. That said, Leh city has medical facilities in case some medical assistance is needed.
7 travellers found this helpful
Reporting/Start Point:Kullu Manali
₹ 27900 Per Person