Manali-Leh-Srinagar Bike Tour 2019
An 11-day bike ride through one of the most celebrated routes world over. This ride takes you across many attractive sights of Srinagar, Ladakh and Manali.
- Best of 2 valleys - Himachal and the Kashmir Valley
- Cross the Zozila pass and see the beautiful Sonmarg & Srinagar
- Travel through many mountain passes
- Stay at the deluxe camps in Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake
- Experienced road captain and a backup vehicle throughout the ride
Route: Manali – Leh – Nubra – Pangong – Leh – Kargil – Sonmarg – Srinagar
Why Choose This?
- No Hidden Costs: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Premium Stays: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and deluxe camps. All with attached washroom.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price.
- Riding Gear Included: Quality Helmets, Elbow & Knee Guards are included
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
Starting from Manali, we will reach Leh after 3 days of the ride. During that ride, we will cover Nubra valley and Pangong lake. You will also get a chance to camp at the banks of this serene blue lake. From Leh, we will ride to Kargil, Sonmarg and at the end the bike tour at Srinagar.
In this tour, you will be riding through one the most beautiful yet remote places on our planet. With our experienced road captain and a fully equipped backup vehicle, you will be able to enjoy the ride of a lifetime without any glitches. The first day in our itinerary is kept aside for acclimatization to make sure that you will have a comfortable journey ahead.
- Day 1: Arrive in Manali
- Day 2: Ride from Manali to Jispa (140 km | 7/8 hours ride)
- Day 3: Ride from Jispa to Sarchu (85 km | 4/5 hours ride)
- Day 4: Ride from Sarchu to Leh (250 km | 9 hours ride)
- Day 5: Rest Day at Leh
- Day 6: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (159 km | 4/6 hours ride)
- Day 7: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (161 km | 8/10 hours ride)
- Day 8: Ride from Pangong Lake to Leh (160 km | 5/6 hours ride)
- Day 9: SUV/Traveller journey from Leh to Kargil (215 km | 7/8 hours ride)
- Day 10: SUV/Traveller journey from Kargil - Srinagar (200 km | 8/9 hours ride)
- Day 11: Departure from Srinagar
Day 1: Arrive at Kullu-Manali
Reach Kullu-Manali and check-in to riverside camps - local sightseeing - orientation process and Leh ride briefing.
Day 2: Ride from Manali to Jispa (140 km | 7/8 hours ride)
Ladakh ride begins today. Enjoy the Leh Manali highway. Once you reach Jipsa, an overnight stay will be provided.
Day 3: Ride from Jispa to Sarchu (85 km | 4/5 hours ride)
Visit Suraj Taal and Deepak Taal, two breath-taking lakes in the Lahaul and Spiti region. For the night stay at the camps/guest home. Enjoy the stay in the valley.
Day 4: Ride from Sarchu to Leh (250 km | 9 hours ride)
Ride to Leh - the road goes through Nakeela Pass, Whisky Nallah, Lachulung La Pass, Pang, More Plains, and Tanglang La Pass. Overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Day 5: Rest Day at Leh
Today will be your rest for after the long ride. Sit back and relax, one could explore the local market and cafes at their own convenience.
Day 6: Ride from Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung La Pass (159 km | 4/6 hours ride)
Travel to Nubra Valley. Ride to Khardung La. Overnight stay will be provided in Nubra.
Day 7: Ride from Nubra Valley to Pangong Lake (161 km | 8/10 hours ride)
Off-roading experience to Pangong Lake. On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 8: Ride from Pangong Lake to Leh (160 km | 5/6 hours ride)
Head back to Leh - stop by the famous school from the Bollywood movie '3 Idiots' and Shanti Stupa - reach Leh. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 9: SUV/Traveller journey from Leh to Kargil (215 km | 7/8 hours ride)
Enjoy your morning breakfast and then hit the road. Reach Kargil by late afternoon. Overnight stay in Kargil.
Day 10: SUV/Traveller journey from Kargil - Srinagar (200 km | 8/9 hours ride)
After breakfast at Kargil, leave for Srinagar. We are expected to reach Srinagar by late afternoon. We'll be staying in Srinagar for the night.
Day 11: Departure from Srinagar
After breakfast at Srinagar, check-out from the Srinagar hotel. Your trip ends here.
- Accommodation in riverside camps in Kullu-Manali.
- Parking facility in Kullu-Manali.
- Accommodation in deluxe hotels and camps with attached washrooms.
- Kargil and Srinagar travel will be done in SUV/Tempo Traveller.
- Stay at twin sharing basis for couples and a triple sharing basis for the group.
- Hot water bucket available on request.
- Bike rental charges for Royal Enfield 350cc (RE 500 cc or RE Himalayan can be arranged - choose add-on while booking).
- Fuel for the rented bikes, as per the itinerary.
- Safety helmet for riders and pillions.
- Protective knee and elbow guard for the rider.
- Buffet breakfasts (10) and dinners (10) as per the itinerary.
- Expert road captain for the bike ride.
- Permits and Wildlife fees for restricted areas in Ladakh for Indian Nationals.
- Backup vehicle (Innova/tempo traveller or similar) for the ride.
- Luggage space for one 60 litre bag per person in the support vehicle.
- Royal Enfield motorbike mechanic for the entire road trip.
- Basic first aid kit, medicines, oxygen cylinders
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- 90% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
On an average we would travel about 6-7 hrs each day or less. On few stretches like Sarchu-Manali we would travel for about 10 hours. On an average, we will be riding 150 km per day.
14 travellers found this helpful
Yes fuel cost is included as per itinerary in all rented bike options. If you are bringing your own bike then fuel cost is not included in own bike package.
13 travellers found this helpful
At all places of stay there will be attached bathroom with running water. Either running hot water or hot water on request would be available at all places except Sarchu.
11 travellers found this helpful
You may select the tour depending upon your date of travel, number of days and mode of travel (more importantly). If you are looking for a group departure for a bike trip then make sure that you are spending time at the locations mentioned in the itinerary (some of the important places to stay is Hunder/Diskit in Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake). Make sure the group really has a backup vehicle with a mechanic and should carry your luggage, extra fuel and bike in case of break down. Most importantly make sure that you are getting assured departure, many a time people waste days and money because trip organisers don\'t start the trip because of their faulty operations.
11 travellers found this helpful
t is good to keep at least 10 to 12 days in hand for a Leh Ladakh bike trip. You don\'t want to rush everything.
5 travellers found this helpful
Foreigners would have to pay INR 500 extra towards the Inner Line Permit to visit Pangong, Nubra, Tso Moriri or other restricted areas. Fee includes Environment & Wildlife fee. For Indian Nationals permits fee and other fees are included in the price.
8 travellers found this helpful
It is not advisable to do this ride with a kid below 8 years. If travelling with kids then you can choose the SUV option. People travel to Leh with their kids from all parts of the world. Every individual immunity is different, taking rest to get acclimatize is the best option when coming by flight in the high altitude. Things to keep in mind when travelling with kids is to keep when hydrated and not try to force feed if baby\'s appetite is low. That said, Leh city has medical facilities in case some medical assistance is needed.
11 travellers found this helpful
Manali is well connected with Delhi and Chandigarh. Best way to reach Kullu or Manali is via overnight bus from Delhi/Chandigarh. You can take semi-sleeper Volvo AC buses or normal sleeper buses. The bus journey take 11-13 hours to reach Kullu and a further 1 hour to reach Manali. Tickets should be booked online. We suggest you choose government run buses such as HPTDC and HRTC as they are seldom late and run as per schedule.
2 travellers found this helpful
Manali Leh highway usually opens in first or second week of June and remains open for about five months. Manali to Leh road usually gets closed from September end or early October depending upon weather conditions that particular year.
Once Manali Leh Highway is officially open, it is quite safe to travel and roads gets better and better till September as BRO keeps repairing bad stretches. In terms of safety your preparation, following safety guidelines and the weather plays an important role too.
The Manali-Leh route has some of the world\'s highest mountain passes. The five mountain passes that you would be crossing on journey to Leh from Manali are Rohtang Pass, Baralacha La, Nakeela Pass, Lachulung La Pass and Tanglang La Pass.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 24360 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.