Take an adventurous trek to Agni gudda & visit Manjarabad fort, which is constructed by Tipu Sultan. The trek & camping would become a perfect weekend getaway.
- Trek to Agni Gudda with an experienced guide.
- Explore an 18th-century fort and visit a beautiful waterfall
- Camping & bonfire
This beautiful trek is something which will definitely last in your mind for some time. This Sakleshpur trek to the Western Ghats will give you a set of breathtaking views and a lifelong experience is located just 250 km from Bangalore. Agni Gudda offers a beautiful spot for trekking and outdoor camping in Sakleshpur. The amazing rice terraces surrounding Agni Guda is something only this place can offer. When you are tired of the hard work take a plunge into the MagajiHalli waterfalls and emerge refreshed.
On this trek, we also visit The Manjarabad fort located just outside Sakaleshapur which was constructed by Tipu Sultan.
- The guests are requested to report at the nearest pickup points (please refer the meetup information)
- We will start from Bangalore to Sakleshpur which is an overnight journey.
- We are expected to reach Sakleshpur homestay by 5:00 am in the morning.
- We will have time to relax & freshen up. We will have breakfast by 8:30 am.
- We will have a quick breifing session & start the trek by 9:30 am. The trek is 5 km on one side.
- We are expected to reach the peak by 11:30 am & explore the peak.
- After exploration, we will start descending back & we are expected to reach the basecamp by 2:00 pm.
- We will have freshly prepared lunch & start the journey by 3:00 pm to visit Magajihalli waterfalls
- We can relax & enjoy the waterfall & we will reach homestay by 6:00 pm
- Enjoy hi-tea with some outdoor games & later relax around the campfire with some light music.
- We will have a delicious dinner by 9:30 pm & wind up the day.
- Early morning, freshen up & have breakfast & check out from homestay to visit Manjarabad fort, which is around 15 km from the homestay.
- We will depart to Bangalore by 11:30 am & we will stop for lunch on the way at your own expenses.
- We are expected to reach Bangalore by 10:00 pm (approximately)
- Transport from Bangalore (start) to Bangalore (start)
- Breakfast, lunch, hi-tea and dinner on Day 1
- Breakfast on Day 2
- Trekking fees
- Accommodation in homestay
- Visits to waterfall and fort
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 3400 Per Person