Ramanagara Night Trek with Rappelling
Take an adventurous trek to Ramanagara where the famous movie Sholay was shot. Explore the peak & soak in the adventurous night trek.
- Explore the night trek of Ramanagara with the guide
- Enjoy the night rappelling, trekking.
- Relax around the bonfire & witness the charming sunrise at the top of the hill
The rocks and granite hills in here still remembers those fiery dialogs of Sholay. If you place your ear against one, maybe a gunshot can be heard. Ramanagara hills A.K.A Sholay hills are well known for its adventure activities like rock climbing, rappelling and trekking. The geography of this place is perfect for such activities. Other than Sholay these hills genetics started to get attention and appreciation only recently. The granite hills, huge mountains and boulders are now a paradise for all those adventure guys. Only 50 km away from Bangalore, its a perfect getaway to escape the city madness. Not only adventure lovers this place is a favourite place for bird lovers too. The surrounding Mgadi forest is famous for its conservation of Asian Vulture. Apart from vultures, different birds, Indian bear and Leopards can be noticed (if you are lucky)
Night treks through the hills of Ramanagara unveil the mesmerizing beauty of the nature, as the brain's attention narrows down to specifics than the entire landscape. Watch the constellation above as you tread through the darkness into the peak, where time halts. Watch the bonfire soften the dampness of the cold night. Experience the thrill of Night Rappelling, which is sure to tick the adventurous bone.
- The guests are requested to report at the nearest reporting location (please refer meetup information below)
- We will start the journey by 9:30 & we are expected to reach Ramanagara basecamp by 11:00 pm.
- After reaching, we will have a quick briefing session & start rappelling at night.
- We will start the trek to Ramanagara peak & relax around the campfire at the top.
- Witness the charming sunrise at the top & start descending back by 6:30 am.
- We are expected to reach Ramanagara base by 8:00 am & have a delicious breakfast.
- We will start our journey towards Bangalore & are expected to reach by 10:30 am
₹ 1250 Per Person