Ramanagara Night Trek with Rappelling
4 to 15 people
English, Hindi and Kannada
The rocks and granite hills in here still remembers those fiery dialogs of Sholay.If you place your ear against one, maybe a gunshot can be heard. Ramanagara hills A.K.A Sholay hills are well known for its adventure activities like rock climbing, rappelling and trekking. The geography of this place is perfect for such activities. Other than Sholay these hills genetics started to get attention and appreciation only recently. The granite hills, huge mountains and boulders are now a paradise for all those adventure guys. Only 50 km away from Bangalore, its a perfect getaway to escape the city madness. Not only adventure lovers this place is a favourite place for bird lovers too. The surrounding Mgadi forest is famous for its conservation of Asian Vulture. Apart from vultures, different birds, Indian bear and Leopards can be noticed (if you are lucky)
Night treks through the hills of Ramanagara unveil the mesmerizing beauty of the nature, as the brain's attention narrows down to specifics than the entire landscape. Watch the constellation above as you tread through the darkness into the peak, where time halts. Watch the bonfire soften the dampness of the cold night. Experience the thrill of Night Rappelling, which is sure to tick the adventurous bone.
- 09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
- 11:00 PM Reach Ramanagara campsite (base)
- 11:15 PM Brief and warm up
- 11:30 PM Start activity (Night Rappelling, Night Trekking, Campfire)
- 06:30 AM Descend at dawn
- 08:00 AM Head to Ramanagara base, fresh up and have breakfast
- 08:30 AM Head back to Bangalore
- 10:30 AM Reach Bangalore
- Night trek
- Night Rappelling
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
Things To Carry:
- Torch per person
- 2 litre water bottle per person
- Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, etc.
- Personal medication
- Warm jackets for the night
- Comfortable shoes with good grip
- Camera (optional)
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.