2 Days Bangalore Sightseeing Tour
In this 2 day, Bangalore City Sightseeing Tour experience Bangalore at your own pace and see its most famous attractions such as Bangalore Palace, Tipu's Summer Palace, Nandi Temple, and other must-visit places.
Connect with us Live by clicking on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
- Comprehensive 2 Day Bangalore city tour that covers most attractions.
- Get a more personal experience of the cosmopolitan Indian city.
- Relax & enjoy the private tour of Bangalore in the chauffeur driven vehicle.
Bangalore City Tour Overview
A visit to the Bangalore Palace located beyond the threshold of the cosmopolitan city is a must thing to do. It is one of the fastest growing industrial and commercial centers in India. Bangalore is one of the ideal places for those planning to visit southern India with many attractions nearby and perfect for excursions and day trips. There are a number of places in Bangalore that are worth visiting, including palaces, gardens, museums, temples, etc. Lalbagh Garden, Cubbon Park, Tipu Sultan's Palace, Bangalore Palace, Nandi Hills, Bannerghatta National Park, Vidhana Soudha, Vishveswaraiah Museum, HAL Aerospace Museum, Bull Temple and ISKCON Temple are the some of the important Bangalore tourist places.
- Your tour will begin with a pick-up from your hotel/residence in Bangalore city limits.
- Post which you may choose to visit the following suggested places:
- Bangalore Palace: This property was purchased from Rev. Garrett in 1873 AD by the British guardians of Maharaja Chamarajendra Wadiyar X, it was later transformed and renovated in the year of 1881 as a residence of the young Maharaja.
- ISKCON Temple: The construction of this majestic temple was started in the year 1990. Six hundred skilled craftsmen spent more than 10 million man-hours to construct this architectural wonder. Subsequently, the temple construction was completed in 1997.
- Cubbon Park: Founded in the year of 1870, Sri Chamarajendra Park is a landmark 'lung' area of the Bengaluru city, located within the heart of the city in the Central Administrative Area.
- Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum: This museum displaying several scientific experiments and engines, was established in memory of Bharat Ratna Sir M Visvesvaraya. This was inaugurated by the first prime minister of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru in the year of 1962.
- Nandi Temple: The Hindu temple is inside a park called Bugle Rock. The bull referred to is a sacred Hindu demi-god, known as Nandi; Nandi is a close devotee and attendant of Shiva.
- Tipu's Summer Palace: A fine example of the Indo-Islamic piece of architecture was the summer residence of the Mysorean ruler Tipu Sultan, the construction was initiated by Hyder Ali and completed in the year of 1791.
- Lalbagh Garden: Lal Bagh Botanical garden is located in the southern parts of Bangalore, it has a famous glass house dating from 1889 which hosts two annual flower shows.
- MTR: Mavalli Tiffin Rooms, opened in the year of 1924 is one of the most famous restaurant chains of Bangalore, it is known for its lip-smacking food and you can visit any of the nearest outlets as per your tour plan.
- Venkatappa Art Gallery and Government Museum: Located in the vicinity of Cubbon Park and next to the Bangalore museum, it attracts artists and art lovers from all over Karnataka.
- UB City: With a total area of 16 lakh sq.ft. UB city is the first luxury shopping mall in India.
- Freedom Park: Opened to the public in the year of 2008, Freedom Park was previously the Central Jail located in the Business district of Bangalore.
- At the last phase of your tour, you have an option to choose any of the following places HAL Aerospace Museum/ Wonderla Amusement Park /Bannerghatta National Park
- After the completion of your 2 Day Bangalore sightseeing tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Bangalore city limits.
- Residence or Hotel pickup and drop-off from Bangalore City
- All transportation using Private Air-conditioned Sedan car or SUV
- Driver and fuel charges
- Usage of total 80 KM and 8 hours per day.
- Total of 160 km and 16 hours for 2 days.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4600 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.