Haridwar and Rishikesh 2 Day Trip from Delhi
Looking for a weekend getaway from Delhi? Rest assured because we are offering you a trip that won’t make a hole in your pocket.
On this two day trip near Delhi to Haridwar and Rishikesh, explore these places in the comfort of a chauffeur-driven and an air-conditioned car. Explore Har ki Pauri in Haridwar, and Lakshman Jhula, Ram Jhula in Rishikesh. Participate in the evening aarti on the banks of river Ganga or Ganges and visit other ashrams and Hindu religious places. These two are among the best weekend getaways near Delhi.
Connect with us 'Live' by clicking on 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
- Perfect places to visit near Delhi within 300 kilometers.
- Visit Har ki Pauri, Mansa Devi Temple, Lakshman Jhula and Ram Jhula in Rishikesh, participate in evening 'aarti' on the banks of river Ganges or Ganga.
- Tour distance is 205 km which is covered in approximately 5 hours.
Located in the foothills of the Himalayas, Rishikesh is also known as the 'Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas'. Along with Haridwar, Rishikesh will be the first in India to be given the title of "twin national heritage cities". Rishikesh is also known as the "Yoga Capital of the World", it has numerous yoga centers that attract tourists.
Haridwar, an ancient city, located on the banks of the Ganges is one of the seven holiest places according to Hindu religion. The Ganges, after flowing almost 23 km from its origin, enters the Indo Gangetic plain for the first time at Haridwar. For that reason, Haridwar is also known as Gangadwára. Take a journey through this holy city to refresh your spirituality.
This particular trip won’t make a hole in your pocket and falls under the category of cheap weekend getaways from Delhi.
Day 1: Delhi- Haridwar- Haridwar Local Sightseeing- Rishikesh (hotel)
- Your tour starts with a morning pick-up from your hotel or residence in Delhi / NCR city limits.
- You will be driven to Haridwar, which is a 5-6 hour ride.
- Upon your arrival in Haridwar and you may visit Har ki Pauri.
- Followed by a visit to the Mansa Devi Temple.
- You may have your lunch at a local restaurant.
- Lastly, you will be driven to Rishikesh and post which you may check-in into hotel/resort (Booked by you).
Day 2: Rishikesh- Rishikesh local Sightseeing- Delhi
- Next day you may visit the ashrams and several other temples.
- Also, you may go for a morning walk along the river Ganga.
- You may also visit Lakshman Jhula and Ram Jhula.
- Attend the evening 'aarti' on banks of the river Ganga.
- Right after the 'aarti' you may start your drive back to Delhi / NCR.
- Stop for dinner on the way to Delhi.
- All transportation using air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon
- Driver and fuel charges
- Overnight charges
- Usage for 600 kilometers
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 8625 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.