Summer Camp - Manali
An exclusive summer camping trail in Solang Valley near Manali curated for all ages like students, small family, corporate groups and nature & addventure lovers. Solang Valley summer camp offers you all major adventure sports with Manali city tour and Snow point excursions. If you're looking for a relaxing getaway amidst the frosty Himalayas far away from the hustle and bustle of the city life, then this epic camping trail will work wonders for you. This adventure camp is set up in the scenic hills of Solang Valley besides the Beas river.
- Peak climbing
- Manali sight-seeing
- Snow sports
- Adventure sports at Solang like ATV bike, Zorbing and Paragliding
- Rock climbing / Rappelling and river crossing
Day 01: Arrive Solang Camp Site / River crossing / Acclimatization Walk
Arrival at camp site, Solang valley. Check into tents and have rest. After having breakfast, Introduction of Mountaineering Equipments, lecture on Camp hygiene, Mountain walking manner etc. After that we will go for river crossing on the bank of River beas. Post this we will take a short trek to Solang waterfall, Evening time for leisure. Overnight stay at camp.
Day 02: Full day for Activities Rock Climbing / Rappelling / Adventure sports at Solang
Today early morning we will take some exercises. After Breakfast you will do some Knots practice, lecture on rock climbing & rappelling. After this we will go for Rock Clmbing & Rappelling. Post this we can either make a trip to anjani mahadev (short trek) or enjoy adventure sports at Valley like Paragliding, Zorbing ball & ATV biking (on extra cost ). Overnight stay at camp.
Day 03: Patalsu Peak Climbing
After breakfast start climbing to Patalsu (4470 m) peak. Climbing cum trekking peak. Overnight stay at camp.
Day 04: Snow hiking and Snow activities
Today we carry our pack lunch and head in a direction where we will do some snow hiking. We might choose to hire a vehicle to take us to the road head and then do a nice long hike on Snow. You can also do some snow activities such as snow tube, skiing and snow sliding.
Day 05: Full day Trek to Beaskund
After breakfast drive to Dundhi then start trekking to Beaskund (with packed lunch). It will take full day to come back. Overnight stat at camp.
Day 06: Manali City Tour / Shopping / Departure
Today is the end of our camping tour and we will drive to Manali by taxi. Visit tibetan monastery, hadimba temple, manu temple, old manali, manu market and manali mall. Evening time you will departure to home.
- Tented accommodation with all gear (trekking style camping in triple or four sharing basis).
- AP meal plan (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
- All transfers and sight-seeing as per itinerary by individual taxi.
- All adventure activities expenses that are mentioned above (Rock climbing, Rappeling and River crossing)
- Professional tour guide, instructor and medical assistance during tour.
- All present applicable taxes.
- Any air fare, bus fare or train fare.
- Insurance, Personal expense, Personal gear,
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Minimum 6 persons required to operate this tour.
- Above rates are subject to availability and can be changed without any prior notice.
- For Postpone/Prepone of tour packages, the same is to be communicated in written and need to be informed to us at least 7 days prior of tour date. INR 1000/- will be charged extra for prepone/postpone.
- A valid Photo Identity must be carried.
- If the client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking because of whatsoever reasons including death, accident, illness, or any other personal reasons including non-payment of the balance payment, the Company is liable to recover Cancellation charges from the client.
Note: All program are subject to change due to some big reasons that are beyond our control such as political reason, natural calamities, sickness and special reason.
What to bring-:
- Comfortable clothes with good Jacket & rain coat.
- Good quality trekking shoes and extra pair of socks.
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturizers.
- Water bottles, trendy backpack and energy bars/snacks.
- Sunglasses and camera.
- P-Caps or hate.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point: