Deo Tibba Trek
- A journey to the base camp of Deo Tibba (6001m) and Chota Chandrataal
Day 0: Delhi to Manali via Volvo Bus
Day 01: Day 01: Arrival at Manali - Khanol- Chikka
Arrive at Manali, Freshen up and Proceed towards Khanol on vehicle,a 16 km drive from Manali. Then head over to Chika which lies 2 km ahead of Khanol and takes 2 hours of walk to reach. On the trail, Trek through a stretch of 3-4 km of steep climb through forest, cross a long & wide alpine plateau with wild flowers until you reach Chikka (3350 m). Chhika provides the best rocks for climbing in the area. Overnight in camp
Day 02: Chhika to Seri Trek (8 KM)
Head towards Seri. The route is along the right bank of Jagatsukh Nallah and passes through Seri. Seri was once a glaciated lake, but is now a meadow carpeted with an astounding variety of herbs and alpine flowers. Along the trek, sudden appearance of Deo Tibba (6001 m) is breath-taking and leaves you speechless. Overnight in tents at Seri.
Day 03: Seri to Tainta Trek (5 KM)
The day starts with easy walking across the flat section of the meadow with stream crossing which feeds the Jagatsukh Nala. The stream crossing is followed by a steep climb through the boulders and leads to the moraines field. This is the campsite for today which offers the view of Deo Tibba, which was hidden till now. Relax and acclimatize yourself for the next day. Overnight stay in the camps.
Day 04: Tenta – Deo Tibba Base and back at Tenta Trek (8 KM)
The Day starts early today. The stretch from Tainta to the base of Deo Tibba passes through moraines with regular uphill features. All along the trail, Deo Tibba peak stay in View. Walk until you reach an Emerald blue water Chandartaal lake (4480 m) at the base of Deo Tibba. Overnight in tents at Tenta Pass
Day 05: Tenta to Chika Camp Site Trek: 12 Km
The Deo Tibba Trek continues and you descend to Chika Campsite.
Day 06: Chika Campsite to Jagatsukh village to Manali
Trek down to Jagatsukh village enroute visit local temples From Jagatsukh travel to Manali by car/jeep. Overnight in Manali.
Day 07: Manali local discovery tour
A guided local city tour and return Delhi in the evening via Volvo.
- Accommodation in tents 3 sharing while camping during trekking
- All meals – breakfast, Lunch & dinner during trekking (lunches would be packed)
- Services of an experienced trekking route guide
- Cook & attendant during the trekking.
- Dinning tent, Sleeping bags, Toilet tent during trekking
- Kitchen tent fitted with kitchen equipment
- Ponies or potter during trekking to carry camping equipment, food material, etc.
- Bone fire during camping if Wood is locally available
- First aid kit entire tour
- Non-A/C Cab Transfer from Manali to Khanol and Back to Manali
- Volvo from Delhi to Manali and Return
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments