Deo Tibba Trek
- A journey to the base camp of Deo Tibba (6001m) and Chota Chandrataal
Day 0: Delhi to Manali via Volvo Bus
Day 01: Day 01: Arrival at Manali - Khanol- Chikka
Arrive at Manali, Freshen up and Proceed towards Khanol on vehicle,a 16 km drive from Manali. Then head over to Chika which lies 2 km ahead of Khanol and takes 2 hours of walk to reach. On the trail, Trek through a stretch of 3-4 km of steep climb through forest, cross a long & wide alpine plateau with wild flowers until you reach Chikka (3350 m). Chhika provides the best rocks for climbing in the area. Overnight in camp
Day 02: Chhika to Seri Trek (8 KM)
Head towards Seri. The route is along the right bank of Jagatsukh Nallah and passes through Seri. Seri was once a glaciated lake, but is now a meadow carpeted with an astounding variety of herbs and alpine flowers. Along the trek, sudden appearance of Deo Tibba (6001 m) is breath-taking and leaves you speechless. Overnight in tents at Seri.
Day 03: Seri to Tainta Trek (5 KM)
The day starts with easy walking across the flat section of the meadow with stream crossing which feeds the Jagatsukh Nala. The stream crossing is followed by a steep climb through the boulders and leads to the moraines field. This is the campsite for today which offers the view of Deo Tibba, which was hidden till now. Relax and acclimatize yourself for the next day. Overnight stay in the camps.
Day 04: Tenta – Deo Tibba Base and back at Tenta Trek (8 KM)
The Day starts early today. The stretch from Tainta to the base of Deo Tibba passes through moraines with regular uphill features. All along the trail, Deo Tibba peak stay in View. Walk until you reach an Emerald blue water Chandartaal lake (4480 m) at the base of Deo Tibba. Overnight in tents at Tenta Pass
Day 05: Tenta to Chika Camp Site Trek: 12 Km
The Deo Tibba Trek continues and you descend to Chika Campsite.
Day 06: Chika Campsite to Jagatsukh village to Manali
Trek down to Jagatsukh village enroute visit local temples From Jagatsukh travel to Manali by car/jeep. Overnight in Manali.
Day 07: Manali local discovery tour
A guided local city tour and return Delhi in the evening via Volvo.
- Accommodation in tents 3 sharing while camping during trekking
- All meals – breakfast, Lunch & dinner during trekking (lunches would be packed)
- Services of an experienced trekking route guide
- Cook & attendant during the trekking.
- Dinning tent, Sleeping bags, Toilet tent during trekking
- Kitchen tent fitted with kitchen equipment
- Ponies or potter during trekking to carry camping equipment, food material, etc.
- Bone fire during camping if Wood is locally available
- First aid kit entire tour
- Non-A/C Cab Transfer from Manali to Khanol and Back to Manali
- Volvo from Delhi to Manali and Return
- Any airfare / Bus fare / train fare or airport tax
- Meals other than mentioned in the cost inclusion column
- Trekking Shoes and clothing
- Any kind of insurance, Medical evacuation charges
- Travel insurance, repatriation charges, Damages/ claims of any nature, Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, Laundry, Any kind of hard or soft drinks, Any kind of personal clothing
- Any other expense not mentioned in the cost inclusion column
- Personal porter to carry Luggage
Question 1- Is this Trek Safe for Amateurs
Some Degree of Fitness is required to Complete this trek. Yes Amatuers can safely complete this trek with in the designated time.
Question 2- What is the maximum Altitude Covered
The maximum altitude covered during the trek is 15000 ft.(Tapovan)
Question 3- What are the place covered in this trek.(Important)
The places covered are Manali, Chikka,Khada Patthar, Seri Campsite, Tentu pass, Chota Chandrataal
Question 4 - What peaks are spotted during the trek
Please Spotted are
1- Mt. Deo Tibba
2- Mt. Indrasan
Question 5-What communication options exist while trekking?
It varies. Mobile coverage is expanding around the world rapidly, and the Himalayas are no different… did you know that 3G coverage is available all over Mount Everest? There is no guarantee of uninterrupted coverage
- 100% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Majnu ka Tilla