Longest Paragliding Experience In Kullu Manali
Indulge in one of the highest and longest paragliding experiences in the Himalayas.
You can enjoy a 30-minute flight across the Himalayan valleys. Our experienced and certified pilots will ensure that your paragliding experience safe and secure all along. Our take-off point is at Dobhi, situated on NH21 between Kullu and Manali. This experience offers you the bird's eye view of the magnificent Himalayas and the lush green valleys of Manali.
- Experienced and certified instructors
- Up to 30-minute flight
- World class equipment
What To Expect
- Pick up from Dobhi near the bridge, go to the top of the station to fly.
- After reaching the take-off point, get ready for paragliding and then fly. You will remain in the air about 30 minutes, it's a long and super exciting experience.
- Experience ends once we land
- Cost of the activity
- Service of a certified instructor
- Safety gear
- Transportation from Dobhi to take-off point
- Activity is dependent on the weather and wind, take-off time may vary on some days
- Request for postponing/preponing the activity needs to be communicated 7 days in advance
- A valid Photo Identity must be carried
- If the client is willing to amend or cancel his/her booking cancellation policy will be applicable in all case
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our thoroughly researched itineraries are designed to offer you access to some of the world\'s best-kept secrets. We have personally explored the destinations we offer with in-depth knowledge that goes towards making your experience more than worth your while. However, at times due factors beyond any one’s control, situations may arise which can pose a challenge to the safety and security of the group members. To minimize any negative impact, we subscribe strictly to “Safety Protocol” which is an intensive and comprehensive compilation of safety and security measures undertaken to ensure a seamless and safe experience for its guests. There are factors which are controllable and attention to them ensures lower risks and toned down consequences.
8 travellers found this helpful
Our trip will start from the base camp in Haripur, 14 km short of Manali. If you are travelling by Volvo bus, you are requested to de-board at the Patlikuhal bus stand and we will receive you from there and drive you to the base camp
3 travellers found this helpful
The water during the trip is fresh and it is recommended to carry your personal reusable water bottles and filters as well.
4 travellers found this helpful
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
- Dobhi, Kullu
₹ 2800 Per Person