Guwahati - Cherrapunji - Dawki Bicycle Ride & Root Bridge Trek
3 Nights/4 Days
4 to 10 people
- Spend a night at Cherrapunji, the wettest place on earth.
- Trek to Double Decker Root Bridge.
- Visit Mawlynnong is Asia’s cleanest village.
- Cycling in the abode the clouds
- Camping by the Dawki river side
Day 1:- Guwahati – Shillong – Cherrapunji.
At around 6 am you will be transferred by vehicle from Guwahati to Shillong. You will reach Shillong by 10 am and from here we start cycling towards Cherrapunji which is 42 km from here. It will take around 4-5 hours to reach our destination. On arrival check in at hotel/resort.
Day 2:- Double Decker Root Bridge.
After breakfast, start your drive to the starting point (Tyrna Village) of your trek to Double Decker root bridge. You have to climb around 3000 steps to reach the root bridge. This natural bridge gets stronger day by day. You will return back to our hotel/resort at Cherrapunji.
Day 3:- Cherrapunji – Mawlynnong – Dawki.
Drive up till Mawlynnong which is around 82 km from our hotel/resort. Mawlynnong is Asia’s cleanest village. You will spend few hours here and explore the village. After lunch at Mawlynnong you will travel by vehicle for few kilometres and then you will start your ride till Dawki which is 31 km from here. Overnight camping by the river side.
Day 4:- On day 4 you will start our journey back to Guwahati.
- Accommodation on sharing basis at Cherrapunji & Dawki.
- Vehicle as per the itinerary on sharing basis.
- All meals as per the schedule.
- Local Guide
- MTB rent
- Insurance or any back up service charges.
- Any expenses of purely personal nature like laundry, Phone calls, tips to guides, any beverages etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in above.
- All programs are subject to change due to political reason, natural calamities, serious sickness, and special reasons.
- We might be forced to change/modify the itinerary and also reserves the right to do so, due to unforeseen disruptions by natural forces.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 30% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
Note:- The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 30 days after trip completion date