Guwahati - Cherrapunji - Dawki Bicycle Ride & Root Bridge Trek
- Spend a night at Cherrapunji, the wettest place on earth.
- Trek to Double Decker Root Bridge.
- Visit Mawlynnong is Asia’s cleanest village.
- Cycling in the abode the clouds
- Camping by the Dawki river side
Day 1:- Guwahati – Shillong – Cherrapunji.
At around 6 am you will be transferred by vehicle from Guwahati to Shillong. You will reach Shillong by 10 am and from here we start cycling towards Cherrapunji which is 42 km from here. It will take around 4-5 hours to reach our destination. On arrival check in at hotel/resort.
Day 2:- Double Decker Root Bridge.
After breakfast, start your drive to the starting point (Tyrna Village) of your trek to Double Decker root bridge. You have to climb around 3000 steps to reach the root bridge. This natural bridge gets stronger day by day. You will return back to our hotel/resort at Cherrapunji.
Day 3:- Cherrapunji – Mawlynnong – Dawki.
Drive up till Mawlynnong which is around 82 km from our hotel/resort. Mawlynnong is Asia’s cleanest village. You will spend few hours here and explore the village. After lunch at Mawlynnong you will travel by vehicle for few kilometres and then you will start your ride till Dawki which is 31 km from here. Overnight camping by the river side.
Day 4:- On day 4 you will start our journey back to Guwahati.
- Accommodation on sharing basis at Cherrapunji & Dawki.
- Vehicle as per the itinerary on sharing basis.
- All meals as per the schedule.
- Local Guide
- MTB rent
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that