Chidyatapu & Munda Pahad Trip from Port Blair
Embark on a relaxing journey to Chidiyatapu and Mundapahad and witness the most beautiful sunset and scenic views around.
- Enjoy a scenic coastal drive to Chidyatapu.
- Experience an unforgettable sunset at Chidyatapu.
- Trek to Munda Pahad Cliff point if interested
In this Half Day tour, visit the southern most tip of South Andaman Island, Chidyatapu which is located about 30 kilometers from Port Blair. Chidyatapu is popular for amazing sunset views, bird watching, scuba diving and colorful oceanic view. Chidiya Tapu is a great picnic spot for famlies.
For the adventurous few a short hike to beach cliff at Munda Pahad is a great and must do option.
Mahatma Gandhi Biological Park (MGBP), a forest and wildlife biological park is an added interest for the nature enthusiast. Park is actually a closed wildlife sanctuary and has wide variety of local flora and fauna. To visit this park you must reach here well before 12:00 noon.
- The tour starts with the pick up of guests from the hotel in Port Blair at the time chosen while booking
- Start the coastal drive for Chidyatapu, which is an amazing coastal drive.
- Experience the amazing scenic views and a mesmerizing sunset that awaits you at Chidyatapu.
- Visit Munda Pahad Beach and hike to cliff point if interested.
- Finally, the guests are dropped back to the hotel in Port Blair.
- All transfers in private air-conditioned or non air-conditioned vehicle (choose while booking)
- Pick up and drop from Port Blair hotel (city limits only)
- Entry tickets
- Driver and fuel charges
- Total 3 hours of stoppage time at Chidyatapu + Mundapahad beach
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 790 Per Person