Chidyatapu & Munda Pahad Trip from Port Blair
In this Half Day tour, visit the southern most tip of South Andaman Island, Chidyatapu which is located about 30 kilometers from Port Blair. Chidyatapu is popular for amazing sunset views, bird watching, scuba diving and colorful oceanic view. Chidiya Tapu is a great picnic spot for famlies.
For the adventurous few a short hike to beach cliff at Munda Pahad is a great and must do option.
Mahatma Gandhi Biological Park (MGBP), a forest and wildlife biological park is an added interest for the nature enthusiast. Park is actually a closed wildlife sanctuary and has wide variety of local flora and fauna. To visit this park you must reach here well before 12:00 noon.
- Enjoy a scenic coastal drive to Chidyatapu.
- Experience an unforgettable sunset at Chidyatapu.
- Trek to Munda Pahad Cliff point if interested
- Pick-up from Hotel
- Start for Chidyatapu, which is an amazing coastal drive.
- At Chidyatapu, amazing scenic views and a mesmerizing sunset awaits you.
- Visit Munda Pahad Beach and hike to cliff point if interested.
- Drop back at the Hotel.
- All Transfers in Private AC or Non AC Vehicle (choose while booking)
- Including Pick up, Drop and Entry tickets
- Chauffeur cum Guide
- Coastal Drive to Chidyatapu
- Mundapahad Beach Visit
- Mahatma Gandhi Biological Park (MGBP) entry (Must reach well before noon)
- Total 3 hours of stoppage time at Chidyatapu + Mundapahad Beach
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
- Meet & Greet your friendly driver at your Hotel lobby in Port Blair
- Operator will be in contact with you to coordinate the pick up time and itinerary
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick up point. Please enter the pick up location at the checkout page
₹ 790 Per Person