Acrobatic Paragliding in Kamshet
Taste the thrills and rush of adrenaline with high speeds and gravitational forces. One of its kind tandem flight where our specialized pilots will take you through acrobatic maneuvers that are NOT for the faint-hearted.
- Up to 20 min of free-flying.
- Acrobatic Flying.
- Internationally certified pilots.
- Certified by APPI - Association Of Professional Pilots & Instructors, Switzerland.
Paragliding is an adventure sport of flying paragliders: lightweight, free-flying, foot-launched glider aircraft with no primary rigid structure. The pilot sits in a harness suspended below the fabric wing. As with all aircraft, launching and landing are done into the wind. The wing is placed into an airstream, either by running or being pulled or an existing wind. Even though the engines are not used in paragliding, the flights can easily last up to a few kilometers and for several hours.
- Upon your arrival in the activity location, our Instructor Tandem Pilot will show you how the controls work while flying a paraglider.
- All the safety instructions and the equipment will be provided to you.
- Post which you will get to fly for 20 minutes depending on the weather conditions.
- Upon completion of your flight you will realise how it feels like to be in control of your flight.
- All equipment
- Service of the experienced guides/instructors
- All safety gears
- Classes including theory, training, and certification
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 7100 Per Person