Kochi Sightseeing Day Tour
Take a sightseeing tour of Kochi and explore the city by visiting the famous attractions.
- Discover the colonial city of Cochin on the Arabian Sea
- Look at the age old method of fishing using Chinese nets
- See the Jewish Synagogue
- Discover the oldest European church in India
This half-day sightseeing tour of Kochi/Cochin explores some of the most popular attractions. Once known as the "Queen of the Arabian Sea", Kochi is a true cosmopolitan city. You can still witness the many splendors of these cultures including the Dutch Palace, the Jewish Synagogue, Santa Cruz Basilica, St. Francis Church, the Chinese fishing nets, Maritime Museum and the Hill Palace Museum.
- The guests are picked up from the hotel/residence in Kochi city limits at the selected time slot.
- We will be taking the tour of Kochi by visiting the following attractions;
- St. Francis Church, which is one of the oldest European church in India and was built in 1503.
- Dutch Cemetery, this is also believed to be the oldest in India and it was built according to Dutch architecture.
- Santa Cruz Basilica in Fort Kochi and is one among the 8 basilicas in India and is believed to be constructed by Portuguese.
- Drive through the local shopping streets of Fort Kochi and buy souvenirs.
- The Jain temple, which is more than a century old and is famous for mass pigeon feeding.
- The Dutch Palace, also known as Mattancherry palace which is the best example for a mixture of Kerala and colonial style of architecture.
- The Jewish Synagogue, stroll through the famous Jewish street at Mattancherry.
- Also take a visit to local traditional spice, tea, perfume, ginger warehouses and stop by for some souvenirs in the local markets.
- At the end of the tour, the guest will be dropped back to the hotel/residence.
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Kochi city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- 8 hours and 80 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add some places in the region).
- Newspapers and a water bottle.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in Special Request\'s and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
No. All our tours are private and exclusively for your family or group.
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are automatically sent on SMS/Email/Mobile App 2-4 hours before pick-up time.
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
No these are purely sightseeing tours and we do not do provide stay/accommodation or do Hotel bookings on for you as part of these tours. For Multi-day sightseeing tours you need to book your hotels yourself.
The itinerary mentioned on these private tours are a suggestion for your destination. You are free to skip or add other points. Let your personal driver know if you want to visit other places.
As this is a private tour, you are free to spend as much time you seem fit on each attraction. Some landmarks are more time-consuming than others and you can decide where to spend how much time. Just keep in mind the hourly usage included in your Tour, extra charges would apply if that limit is exceeded. Also night charges apply if you cross night time, please check Inclusions/Exclusions/Important Info for details.
If you wish to have an English driver who would drive you around the tour or drop you from one place to another, please mention the same in the Special Request section while booking. Any request would be taken into consideration and we will try arranging the same, although it\'s not a 100% Guarantee.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2300 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.