Kochi Sightseeing Day Tour
Do you believe that airports have names but journeys don’t? So take a journey of Kochi sightseeing day tour and experience some of the best moments of your vacay.
Connect with us Live by Clicking on 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Discover the colonial city of Cochin on the Arabian Sea.
Look at the age old method of fishing using Chinese nets.
See the Jewish Synagogue.
Discover the oldest European church in India.
Hassle free pick and drop facility.
Services of an expert driver in an all-private tour.
Are you planning your next trip to Kochi? Take this sightseeing day tour of Kochi/Cochin and explore some of the most popular attractions of the city. Once known as the "Queen of the Arabian Sea", Kochi is a true cosmopolitan city. You can still witness the many splendors of these cultures including the Dutch Palace, the Jewish Synagogue, Santa Cruz Basilica, St. Francis Church, the Chinese fishing nets, Maritime Museum and the Hill Palace Museum. So grab your seat and hop on to this Cochin sightseeing tour to create memories.
- The guests are picked up from the hotel/residence in Kochi city limits at the selected time slot.
- We will be taking the tour of Kochi by visiting the following attractions;
- St. Francis Church, which is one of the oldest European church in India and was built in 1503.
- Dutch Cemetery, this is also believed to be the oldest in India and it was built according to Dutch architecture.
- Santa Cruz Basilica in Fort Kochi and is one among the 8 basilicas in India and is believed to be constructed by Portuguese.
- Drive through the local shopping streets of Fort Kochi and buy souvenirs.
- The Jain temple, which is more than a century old and is famous for mass pigeon feeding.
- The Dutch Palace, also known as Mattancherry palace which is the best example for a mixture of Kerala and colonial style of architecture.
- The Jewish Synagogue, stroll through the famous Jewish street at Mattancherry.
- Also take a visit to local traditional spice, tea, perfume, ginger warehouses and stop by for some souvenirs in the local markets.
- At the end of the tour, the guest will be dropped back to the hotel/residence.
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Kochi city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- 8 hours and 80 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add some places in the region).
- Newspapers and a water bottle.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2415 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.