Kochi Sightseeing Day Tour
Do you believe that airports have names but journeys don’t? So take a journey of Kochi sightseeing day tour and experience some of the best moments of your vacay.
Connect with us Live by Clicking on 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Discover the colonial city of Cochin on the Arabian Sea.
Look at the age old method of fishing using Chinese nets.
See the Jewish Synagogue.
Discover the oldest European church in India.
Hassle free pick and drop facility.
Services of an expert driver in an all-private tour.
Are you planning your next trip to Kochi? Take this sightseeing day tour of Kochi/Cochin and explore some of the most popular attractions of the city. Once known as the "Queen of the Arabian Sea", Kochi is a true cosmopolitan city. You can still witness the many splendors of these cultures including the Dutch Palace, the Jewish Synagogue, Santa Cruz Basilica, St. Francis Church, the Chinese fishing nets, Maritime Museum and the Hill Palace Museum. So grab your seat and hop on to this Cochin sightseeing tour to create memories.
- The guests are picked up from the hotel/residence in Kochi city limits at the selected time slot.
- We will be taking the tour of Kochi by visiting the following attractions;
- St. Francis Church, which is one of the oldest European church in India and was built in 1503.
- Dutch Cemetery, this is also believed to be the oldest in India and it was built according to Dutch architecture.
- Santa Cruz Basilica in Fort Kochi and is one among the 8 basilicas in India and is believed to be constructed by Portuguese.
- Drive through the local shopping streets of Fort Kochi and buy souvenirs.
- The Jain temple, which is more than a century old and is famous for mass pigeon feeding.
- The Dutch Palace, also known as Mattancherry palace which is the best example for a mixture of Kerala and colonial style of architecture.
- The Jewish Synagogue, stroll through the famous Jewish street at Mattancherry.
- Also take a visit to local traditional spice, tea, perfume, ginger warehouses and stop by for some souvenirs in the local markets.
- At the end of the tour, the guest will be dropped back to the hotel/residence.
- All transportation using air-conditioned private cab.
- Pickup and drop-off in Kochi city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- 8 hours and 80 kilometres of usage (can be extended with extra charges).
- Tour as per the itinerary (you may skip or add some places in the region).
- Newspapers and a water bottle.
- Monument entrance fees.
- Any toll and parking charges (To be paid as per actuals to the driver).
- Personal expenses.
- Any meals.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions above.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- This is not a guided tour.
- The guests may choose to skip or add any new attraction in the destination of the tour.
- The booking price is applicable if the pick-up and drop-off is the same location.
- Pick up and drop off location can be different but an extra charge will apply. To be paid to the driver directly.
- Sedans (4-seater) models provided are Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios or similar.
- SUV (6-seater) models provided are Toyota Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga or similar.
- Night charge of Rs. 250 is applicable if the cab service is used between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
- The tour has a limit of 8 hours and 80 kilometres.
- After 8 hour and 80 kilometres, additional per kilometre charge will be applicable (to be paid directly to the driver).
- For Sedan (4-seater) - Rs. 11 per km and Rs. 150 per hour (additional kilometre & hourly charge).
- For SUV (6-seater) - Rs. 15 per km and Rs. 200 per hour (additional kilometre and hourly charge).
- The driver will know the local language, English speaking driver can be requested by you during the booking in "Special Request" section, the team will try their best to fulfil the request but the same cannot be promised for sure.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
- The driver will pick you up directly from your hotel or specified pick-up point in city limits. Please enter the full pick up address at the checkout page.
- The contact person details and phone number are shared in booking voucher sent to you via email after booking.
- The driver and cab details are share 2 to 4 hours prior to the tour starting time.
₹ 2550 Per Vehicle
Similar Exciting Activities
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.