Dehradun Full-Day Sightseeing Tour In A Private Car
A hassle-free journey to the major attractions of Dehradun with an experienced driver.
- Take a tour of the best places in Dehradun.
- Company of an experienced chauffeur.
- Visit the places in a comfortable air-conditioned car.
- Enjoy the ride and the destinations without worrying about irresponsible driving or haggling over the fare.
Dehradun is in the Doon Valley in the foothills of the Himalayas nestled between the river Ganges on the east and the river Yamuna on the west. The city is famous for its picturesque landscape and slightly milder climate and provides a gateway to the surrounding region
- Your tour begins with a pick up from your hotel/residence in Dehradun city limits at your specified time slot.
- Take a tour of the following places during the course of 8 hours of your tour:
- Forest Research Institute: Established in 1906, Forest Research Institute is popular for its grand colonial-style architecture. Some of the World's most famous forest museums are on FRI. Spread over 2000 acres, FRI is also famous as an outdoor picnic spot.
- Guchhu Pani (Robbers Cave): Named as Robbers cave by Britishers in pre-independence era, Guchhu Pani is getting popular amongst younger travellers and mostly in summers it's a cool retreat from the heat. Known for its cold water springs, one can enter the caves with folded pants and witness some small and large waterfalls.
- Sahastradhara: Literal meaning "Thousandfold spring", Sahastradhara has a collection of sulphur water pools. Apart from its medicinal merits and therapeutic values, the region also has a rich Himalayan vegetation.
- Tapkeshwar Temple: A famous Lord Shiva temple at the banks of Asan river. Water droplets continuously drop on the Shiva ling giving it the name, Tapkeshwar (Tapk is falling water droplet in Hindi). Temple is also known to house one of the oldest Shivling.
- Dehradun Clock Tower: A prominent landmark of the city, the structure stands much before the independence era
- Buddha Temple: The temple is also a monastery and is called the Mindrolling Monastery. Built in 1965 with the objective to conserve and promotion the understandings of Buddhism.
- Lachhiwala: Surrounded by Sal trees, the area is famous for its calm surroundings. The place is famous amongst trekkers and bird watchers.
- Dehradun Zoo: Formerly known Malsi Deer Park, Dehradun Zoo was built with the objectives of conserving wild, biodiversity conservation, of serving as an education centre and a rescue centre for wild animals. Zoo is situated in the serene surroundings of the city.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Dehradun city limits.
- Tour charges for 8 hours and 80 km
- Driver charges
- Fuel charges
- Pick-up and drop to hotel/residence in Dehradun city limits
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1600 Per Vehicle