Dehradun Full-Day Sightseeing Tour In A Private Car
A hassle-free journey to the major attractions of Dehradun with an experienced driver.
Dehradun is in the Doon Valley in the foothills of the Himalayas nestled between the river Ganges on the east and the river Yamuna on the west. The city is famous for its picturesque landscape and slightly milder climate and provides a gateway to the surrounding region
Enjoy the ride and the destinations without worrying about irresponsible driving or haggling over the fair.
Places of visit:
- Forest Research Institute / Guchhu Pani (Robbers Cave) / Sahastradhara (3 hours to explore each)
Forest Research Institute: Established in 1906, Forest Research Institute is popular for its grand colonial-style architecture. Some of the World's most famous forest museums are in FRI. Spread over 2000 acres, FRI is also famous as an outdoor picnic spot
Guchhu Pani (Robbers Cave): Named as Robbers cave by Britishers in pre-independence era, Guchhu Pani is getting popular amongst younger travellers and mostly in summers it's a cool retreat from the heat. Known for its cold water springs, one can enter the caves with folded pants and witness some small and large waterfalls.
Sahastradhara: Literal meaning "Thousandfold spring", Sahastradhara has a collection of sulphur water pools. Apart from its medicinal merits and therapeutic values, the region also has a rich Himalayan vegetation
- Tapkeshwar Temple: A famous Lord Shiva temple at the banks of Asan river. Water droplets continuously drop on the Shivling giving it the name, Tapkeshwar (Tapk is falling water droplet in Hindi). Temple is also known to house one of the oldest Shivling.
- Dehradun Clock Tower: A prominent landmark of the city, the structure stands much before the independence era
- Buddha Temple: The temple is also a monastery and is called the Mindrolling Monastery. Built in 1965 with the objective to conserve and promotion the understandings of Buddhism
- Lachhiwala: Surrounded by Sal trees, the area is famous for its calm surroundings. Place is famous amongst trekkers and bird watchers
- Dehradun Zoo: Formerly known Malsi Deer Park, Dehradun Zoo was built with the objectives of conserving wild, biodiversity conservation, of serving as an education centre and a rescue centre for wild animals. Zoo is situated in the serene surroundings of the city
- Tour charge for 8 hours and 80 km
- Driver charges
- Fuel charges
- Pick-up and drop to hotel/residence in Dehradun city limits
- Meals during the tour
- Parking and toll fees
- Anything not specified in inclusions above
- Tour limit is 8 hours and 80 km
- Sedan car type: Tata Indigo/Swift Dzire/Honda Amaze
- 6-seater car type: Toyota Innova/Mahindra Xylo/Maruti Ertiga
- A particular car model cannot be promised
- All pick-up and drop will be from Dehradun city limits (10 km)
We understand things might not go as per the plan at times. If you choose to cancel a booking, the following cancellation policy is applicable:
- Cancellation made 48 hours prior to activity/tour date: Full refund
- Cancellation made in less than 48 hours to the activity/tour date: No refund