Special Taj Mahal Tour in Agra
Visit the city of Agra the home to one of the seven wonders of the world and take a pause in the city of the Mughals.
- Visit the iconic Taj Mahal, an important example of Mughal's architecture and History
- Get an opportunity to visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Baby Taj, and Mehtab Garden in a day.
- Admire a sunset view of Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh.
- See the Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tour includes monument fees, tour guide, buffet lunch, private vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop off
Agra is an iconic city in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, famous for the mausoleum built emperor Shah Jahan for his wife which he named as the Taj Mahal. The majestic monument of Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders in the world. Dotted with historic monuments Agra is a city which one must visit to understand its rich Mughal heritage.
- Your tour starts with a pickup from your hotel or desired location in Agra and post which you will head to the spectacular Taj Mahal.
- Enter in style with a royal horse cart ride. Admire its majestic architecture as your local guide talks about its history.
- Later, you will visit the nearby Agra Fort, which features impressive architecture and beautiful pavilions. Listen as your guide explains details on this red fort's beautiful palaces as well as its origins and history.
- After the tour, you may take a 1.5-hour break for lunch at a multi-cuisine restaurant.
- Post lunch you will proceed to visit the tomb of Itmad Ud Daulah on the bank Yamuna River. Also considered a miniature Taj Mahal, this is an architectural marvel. It was built by Noorjahan in the memory of her father.
- Your last stop is a romantic sunset view of the Taj Mahal at Mehtab Bagh. Located across the Yamuna River, it's a perfect place to view the Taj Mahal without the crowds.
- Your tour ends with a transfer back to your hotel/desired drop location in the Agra city limits.
- Monument entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch in a multi-cuisine restaurant
- Private uniformed and experienced chauffeur
- Service of a professional tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car
- Tuk-Tuk or Battery operated cab ride near Taj Mahal
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, our visit to Taj Mahal and around will be a guided tour conducted by our experienced and knowledgeable
Yes, airport pick-up and drop is included in the cost
Sedan car for 1- 3 members and SUV car for a group of 4-6 members
Pick-up from Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida is available
The guide will meet the guest in Agra and arrange for the tickets. From Delhi, a driver will pick you and drop you back at the end of the tour.
English speaking guide is included in the price of the complete tour. If preferred, members can opt for - Spanish, Italian, French, Japanese and Russian speaking guide for the tour at an additional cost of Rs. 2000 per hour. Guest can choose this option while booking. English speaking guide is included in the price of the complete tour. If preferred, members can opt for - Spanish, Italian, French, Japanese and Russian speaking guide for the tour at an additional cost of Rs. 2000 per hour. Guest can choose this option while booking. English speaking guide is included in the price of the complete tour. If preferred, members can opt for - Spanish, Italian, French, Japanese and Russian speaking guide for the tour at an additional cost of Rs. 1500 per Day. Guest can choose this option while booking.
Guests will be offered newspaper for the road trip and bottled water during the tour
Yes, all the toll and parking charges are included in the tour cost
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 990 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.