Agra Guided Day Trip from Delhi by Train
A journey from Delhi to Agra to take your through the archaeological gems and to explore the historical city on a car or a Superfast train.
- Visit the Moti Masjid, Agra Fort, Tomb of Akbar the Great and more during this tour.
- Explore the majestic Taj Mahal which needs no introduction.
- Complimentary lunch at a local's favourite place.
- Company of a local guide during the tour from Delhi.
The first word that comes in your mind when someone talks about India is Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders in the world and various monuments; built by a various dynasty who ruled the country. If you are running short on time and want to explore the Agra in a one-day sightseeing tour is the best option. Completely guided day trip to Agra from Delhi for a fascinating experience where you will not only see the Taj Mahal but will see original Agra of Mughal era. The hosts have handcrafted this rich heritage experience with awesome stories to understand a city's existence, diverse architectural style, tradition and religious legacy. Experience the history that they represent from where they stand with your English speaking guide and delight with amazing glimpses of the vintage Agra.
- The driver will pick up the guests from the hotel or residence in Delhi at your preferred time slot.
- The guide cum host for the tour will meet the guests here and after a quick introduction, you will be transferred to the Railway Station to board the superfast train to Agra.
- After your arrival in Agra, you will be taken to the following places during the course of the day:
- Agra Fort: A main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Moti Masjid or the Pearl Mosque: Built by the creator of Taj Mahal (Akbar), this mosque is an absolute gem to gaze at.
- Jama Masjid: Also known as the Friday Mosque, one of the largest mosque in India, constructed of red sandstone with intricate white marble decorations.
- You will be having lunch at a local's favourite place. Post lunch you will head to:
- Tomb of Akbar the Great and her wife Mariam Tomb along with Sikandra Fort.
- Chini Ka Rauza: A funerary monument situated on the eastern bank of Yamuna river.
- Itmad-Ud-Daula called the Baby Taj, regarded as a draft of the Tāj Mahal.
- Taj Mahal: Ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river and one of the seven wonders in the world.
- After the completion of the tour, you will be going back to Delhi back on the train.
- All transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop.
- Train Tickets (if opted for).
- Service of a knowledgable guide.
- Water bottles.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- All parking and toll charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6300 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.