New Year Getaway to Gokarna from Bangalore
A New Year getaway to Gokarna, spending days amidst nature with beautiful beaches, trekking around to explore and camping at the beach with New Year celebrations.
- A journey to the coastal town of Gokarna.
- Go trekking in five beautiful beaches.
- Enjoy the live music performances and DJ
- Celebrate and welcome the new year at a perfect destination, Gokarna.
Gokarna is a small coastal town in Uttar Karnataka region of the south Indian state of Karnataka. Famous for its mesmerizing beaches which have become a major tourist attraction in recent years. Gokarna has several beaches and the trekking trail is famously known as the "Golden Trail". Gokarna is situated close to the temple town of Murudeshwara which is home to the second tallest Shiva statue in the world.
Day 1: An Overnight journey from Bangalore
- The guests are expected to report at their respective pick-up points at a give confirmed post booking. Expected starting time from Bangalore is 5:00 pm.
- Board the group vehicle to begin the road journey to Gokarna.
- The overnight journey from Bangalore to Gokarna may take up to 9 hours.
Day 2: Trekking day in Gokarna- 10 km Trek- 8-10 hours
- On arrival in Gokarna, check-in to the camps, freshen-up before the breakfast served.
- The group will be exploring 5 of the best beaches of Gokarna today
- The trek starts at 10:00 am, the group will trek to Belekan beach first.
- The panoramic views of the ocean are breathtaking.
- Next, the group heads to the Paradise beach which is considered to be one of the cleanest beaches in the region.
- Walk along the Halfmoon beach, the beach gets its name as the shape of the beach resembles the half moon.
- Trek ahead to reach Om beach which is tourist's favourite.
- Reach Kudle beach for its authentic seafood and wood-fired pizzas. Grab some food and reach Gokarna beach where the camping site is.
- Reach in time to witness the breathtaking sunset.
- Have a great time at the rain dance area before the Karaoke night alongside a bonfire at the campsite.
- The guests are provided with the dinner and stay in tents at the camping site on the beach.
Day 3: Celebration on New Year's Eve
- Wake-up early to witness the spectacular sunrise and freshen up while the breakfast is being prepared.
- Explore the Gokarna beach and around on your own and the way you prefer.
- All members are expected to be back at the campsite by 5:00 pm for the New Year's Eve events.
- Start the evening with the live performances by local artists at the campsite.
- Witness the last sunset of 2018.
- To make the night special, the team will arrange a candlelight dinner for the guests at the campsite.
- Post dinner, rock the dance floor and groove to the beats of the DJ.
- There will be a fire show and a traditional sky lantern ceremony.
- And, its time to wish a Happy New Year!
Day 4: Return to Bangalore.
- Wake up early in the morning, freshen up and have breakfast arranged for you.
- The group will start the return journey to Bangalore and reach the city by 5:00 pm (expected time).
- Transportation from Bangalore and back
- Sharing basis accommodation in tents
- Sleeping bags/blankets
- Washrooms room facility
- Private campsite on the beach
- Breakfast on Day 2, Day 3 & Day 4
- Dinner on Day 2 & Day 3
- All vegetarian meals
- Service of a knowledgeable guide
- Bonfire at campsite
- All the activities as per the itinerary - Trekking, rain dance, karaoke, DJ night, fire show and Live Performances
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 8925 Per Person