Nelliyampathy Hills Nature Non Guided Day Tour from Palakkad
Surrounded by tea and coffee plantations and located high in the hills, Nelliyampathy has a great deal to offer to every visitor.
Nelliyampathy Hills is located in Palakkad District and is just 80 Km away from Palakkad City. It will take around 02 Hours one way to reach Nelliyampathy Hills from Palakkad City via Nemmara and Pothundi. Nelliyampathy Hills is nicknamed as "Second Ooty". This small Hill Station is suited for Nature Lovers and Adventurers.
We are giving an opportunity to explore Nelliyampathy Hills in a Day.
Guest gets awareness about the beauty of nature in Nelliyampathy Hills.
Also can see the beauty of Pothundi Dam, Reservoir and Garden in between the trip..
You will be visiting Pothundi Dam, Garden, View Point at the top of the Dam, View Points in Ghat sector, Sitargndu, Keavan Para, Poab't Tea Estate, Orange and Passion Fruit Processing Center, Photo Points, Forest Walk to reach Kesavanpara, Waterfalls during Monsoon and Paddy Fields in this Day Tour program.
Food, Entrance Fees, All Entertainment Fees, Camera / Video / Handicam Charges, Personal Expenses and all others not mentioned above.
Pick-Up & Drop within Palakkad City Limits.
Pothundi and Nelliyampathy Hills Sightseeing.
Vehicle Rent, Fuel, Toll, Parking, Driver Bata and Applicable Taxes.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.