Varanasi Food Walk
Varanasi is called "the city of temples", but it is also known for the food culture. Explore the delicacy of Varanasi on this walking food tour.
- Taste the lip-smacking & authentic dishes of Varanasi.
- Witness the preparation of most celebrated sweets.
- Walk in the popular and old lanes of Varanasi and try out the street food.
- Learn about the traditions of Varanasi culture through its food.
Varanasi is a dream destination for foodies and from centuries it is known for its rich and yummy food culture, we are fortunate today that this rich food culture is preserved in the form of small food joints by some thoughtful people for generations. We have designed this amazing experience for you with an intention to take you to these places for food tasting so that you can also cherish this food, feast your taste buds and have a fabulous and lasting impression. You will taste more than 6 mouthwatering and authentic delicacies of local Varanasi food on this food tour, if you are a food lover and enjoy experiencing a different kind of foods, then you should not miss this walking tour because trust us, you will surely regret it later. Explore the rich and royal delicacies of Varanasi on this food walk, you can witness the preparation, get an in-depth understanding of local food culture and the things that influenced the development of these cuisines. (Since these are small and years old food joints, the decor will be little dated but we are sure you the delicious food will take the focus away from the decor and setting to the awesomeness of food.
- The guests are required to report by 12:00 noon or 6:00 pm (as chosen) at Hotel Ganges Grand, Godowlia Chowk.
- Start the tour after a quick briefing session with the guide.
- Stroll the lanes with the oldest food shops & taste Jaelgi Kachore, Chaat, Golgappa, crispy poori with sabzi, lassi, Thandai & many more.
- We will witness the preparation of most celebrated sweets of Varanasi.
- Sip a cup of masala chai with a great view of temples ahead.
- At 2 pm OR 8 pm, we will end the tour with a delicious dessert after 2 hours at Godowalia chowk.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments