Colombo Private Sightseeing Tour in World War II Jeep
Ride through the city on a open-top vintage Jeep and tour some of the historical places of Colombo. Cruise in World War II jeeps and relive every moment as take a ride through some classic monuments in Colombo and get to know more about the history behind them. Places like the Galle Face Green , Dutch Hospital, Old Parliament, Colombo Lighthouse, Grand Orient Hotel, Colombo Harbour, Slave Island, Gangaramaya Temple, are covered in this tour.
- Go on a 4-hour safari in a vintage World War II
- See Colombo city in style in an open-top jeep with 360-degree views of the city
- Understand Colombo's colonial roots
- Take a Stroll along Galle Face Green and visit colorful markets of Pettah
- Colombo Lighthouse
- The Prison Cell of the last Sri Lankan King
- Lighthouse with Clock Tower designed by Lady Ward (built before the Big Ben in London)
- Galle Face Promenade with cannons of World War II
- South Expansion of the Colombo Harbour
- Beira Lake in the heart of the city
- The War Memorial
- National Museum
- Nelum Pokuna Theatre
- Gangarama Temple
- Vihara Mahadevi Park
- Colombo Town Hall
- Colombo Sightseeing Tour in World War II Jeep starts with your hotel pick-up from Colombo
- Visit all important places in Colombo as per the places covered
- Your tour ends with the hotel drop-off. Your tour will be completed at 10:00am or 7:30pm as per start time chosen
- Entire tour in World War II Jeep (A Jeep can carry maximum of 3 guests and 1 driver).
- Service of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- All Parking and Highway Toll charges where applicable
- 1 Liter Bottled Water per person
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 145 Per Vehicle
Also viewed by other travellers
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.